Neil Warnock - Should he stay or go?

Can't believe people are calling to sack someone who has done so well for the Blades. Even if they don't make the play-offs this season, they have still done well.

Thats what a lot of blades fans do tho! They are big fan of the manager when everything is going brilliantly but as soon as something goes wrong we should then sack the manager! I think he should stay, he is a GOOD manager and he is really down to earth!! He is a lovely man! He has done this club some good, and i dont think that he is finished! Theres still something to come out of neil warnock!

I'm a Plymouth fan (I accept your offers of congratulations) and the rumour on our message boards was that he was a strong contender for the manager's job down there. Remember he still has a home in Cornwall, his wife lives down there most of the time, he writes a column for the Western Morning News and he is often seen at the toll booths of the Tamar Bridge (which for those of you who don't know links Devon and Cornwall at Plymouth/Saltash). So how committed is he to this club, and this area, "blades man through and through" or not?

I'm undecided.

Part of me thinks he's taken Blades as far as he can, and someone else needs to finish the job.

But I like his style...he's an arrogant **** (masked it myself before a mod does xD ) BUT he has got that "way" about him.

If he goes, it won't be because he hasn't done well here, but I'd give him one more season to really see whether he's got what it takes to carry on to the top flight.

He's good at what he does, and that is improve the fortunes of a team. But can he finish the job?? I hope he can and he deserves the opportunity to prove he can

I think he still has a little bit to show! I think he is a bladesman through and through!

How can any1 question whether he stay or go! He should stay by far, saving us from relegation and then leading a club with NO money into twp cup semi's and a playoff final, then this season instead of doing a forest and falling under the dissapointment we are still (just about) contenders for the playoffs. People forget SUFC is a club with a huge crippleing debt and just because of a fantastic season last year their exspectations are far to high! Warnock has built a fantastic squad regarless of the financial restraints and managed to maintain a high team spirit and i think it is the fans who let th club down, the atmosphere is appaling at games!

The atmosphere is shocking! A few games ago a couple of fans were singin we dont even sing when were winning! It is shocking, we need to sing to give the players that extra push! they need to know that all the fans are behind them in ngood times and bad times!

Wot do u mean who is he? Hes neil warnock, the best manger sheffield united have had in the past few managers weve had!