The broadfield pub

anyone remember the broadfield in the early 80s .i used to be in there nearly every night .names i remember are snotty, andy morton.chris simpson and others that i cant think of at the mo but im sure it will come back to me , but they did all have motor bikes including my brother paul.

Used to go in in the 60's and early 70's. Some fantastic nights in there. There and the White Lion. Both had Landlords as old as the hills but managed to great groups on. :thumbsup:

anyone remember the broadfield in the early 80s .i used to be in there nearly every night .names i remember are snotty, andy morton.chris simpson and others that i cant think of at the mo but im sure it will come back to me , but they did all have motor bikes including my brother paul.

Great venue during the punk period, pity about it now.

only ever went in about twice.......in the early 90s

was barely ever up that end of town

Hi Dianaa

I remember a guy who went in there by the name of Glen. He used to be a carpet fitter at a shop I worked at. He lives just up the road fron the Broady.

I used to go there in the late seventies. My two favourite bands at the time were The Extras and The Push (with Ray Ashcroft).