Sign in to follow this  

Have you seen Smile by Lily Allen?

I have just been watching the video to the new number one by Lily Allen, Smile. It really has a great title because all I did all the way through it was SMILE. Im sure there are other females out there that are on the same wave length as me, so check it out ladies.

I only found out yesterday that she's Keith Allens daughter!

i havent seen the video, but i love the song- and sang along everytime it came on the radio yesterday.

the only problem is that my housemate wishes i could sing half as well as miss allen :D

sophie

x

I just adore this song, its just been on GalaxyFM who play it to death, must go visit her website.

She played at Plug last Friday and was amazing. She's got a really good voice and is a nice person too.

I'm chuffed for her that Smile went straight in at number 1. :)

Ooh, can i play Devil's Advocate?

She's awful! Singing in a cockerney accent, silly bint lyrics...

" I was wanting mo-or-ore..."

!...Whatch ya do dat for?..."

MAKE IT STOP!

The only thing worse than council estate chav birds is middle class lasses pretending to be council estate chav birds....

My bloke heard it on Radio 2 and went "this song is appalling". Then I saw the video, and I was quite surprised to see it broadcast (admittedly, on TMF, where anything goes) and then not surprised to read MTV banned it. The song itself does have that bloody irritating singalong quality about it.

My bloke heard it on Radio 2 and went "this song is appalling". Then I saw the video, and I was quite surprised to see it broadcast (admittedly, on TMF, where anything goes) and then not surprised to read MTV banned it. The song itself does have that bloody irritating singalong quality about it.

It reminds me of Carol Bayer Sagers song your moving out today, its cheesey slightly novelty to.

She's got a bit of a mouth on her it seems as well..

Especially when she said about Madonna not being a decent vocalist compared to her :o

I've put her on my needs to keep trap shut list along with the other gobby cow.. Amy Winehouse.

Big fan of hers after hearing a few songs and Smile isn't one of the best - Little Things and Alfie are superb. I think you can hear them on her myspace site...whatever that is..sorry, no link.