Who Do Wednesday Sign For Season 24/25?

11 hours ago, Thirsty Relic said:

...and the lieklihood of a Blade's legend signing fo you and then playing against us next season?  Behave!  Oh, and if you are starting duff ideas, at least spell his name right!

He has played for the rest of the clubs in this area, so why not play for the best

Proven in the championship, and could get the extra goals that would push the owls up the table

Be a good signing

29 minutes ago, rogets said:

He has played for the rest of the clubs in this area, so why not play for the best

Proven in the championship, and could get the extra goals that would push the owls up the table

Be a good signing

If he’d scored a few goals at Hull you might have a case.

7 hours ago, rogets said:

Be a good signing

He's an Antichrist & hates the Owls .

15 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:

George Hirst

Both Sharpe and Hirst would be good, we’re shipping several out so could afford the wages. On the subject of ‘shipping out’, I’m expecting Dawson to be one of them, I wish him all the very best, he’s a Sheffield lad and bleeds blue and white.

I reckon Dawson is as good as the vast majority of Championship 'keepers. He's certainly not a bad goalkeeper. He's dropped clangers, as has every other 'keeper and he's made worldie saves as well, as has every other goalie. If I was DR, I'd stick with our current 3 'keepers. If Beadle leaves, the other 2 can easily slot in.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I reckon Dawson is as good as the vast majority of Championship 'keepers. He's certainly not a bad goalkeeper. He's dropped clangers, as has every other 'keeper and he's made worldie saves as well, as has every other goalie. If I was DR, I'd stick with our current 3 'keepers. If Beadle leaves, the other 2 can easily slot in.

Dawsons a very decent keeper and plenty good enough to hold his own in the championship.

Has Charles signed the new contract? Id heard he hadnt at the last home game.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, crookesey said:

Both Sharpe and Hirst would be good, we’re shipping several out so could afford the wages. On the subject of ‘shipping out’, I’m expecting Dawson to be one of them, I wish him all the very best, he’s a Sheffield lad and bleeds blue and white.

Is Hirst still under contract n xx season though?

The boys a Premier League player now.