Are You Capable Of Hatred, Have You Had Or Have Reason To Have Hated?

I hate the cat that lives 3 doors away as it does its business on my garden

Why my garden?

I use to hate my Mother’s neighbours and there anti social behaviour. 

32 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

They would be If the person was hung , couldn't do it again . 

But its pointless getting emotional about that, when we no longer hang people.

Trigger warning here. Upsetting content.

Hate ? Yes unfortunately things like this object make me hate them with a passion this part of society seem to get an easy pass from the law after ruining young peoples lives. He turns up at a hotel to rape a 12 year old girl he brings a collar and lead to drag her around the room naked before having sex with her he even brings a cats litter box for to “go” in hate yes I find it quite easy I’m afraid.

IMG_6824.jpeg

IMG_6823.jpeg

That's vile *Wallace*. I hope he spends the rest of his life in prison.

Nasty piece of work. 

26 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

That's vile *Wallace*. I hope he spends the rest of his life in prison.

Nasty piece of work. 

Me too Daddy but  he was stopped before doing anything so most likely a suspended sentence and a SHPO for a while.

I used to hate a guy with an unhealthy passion, he lived nearby and frequented my local pub. Push came to shove one day and I came out top, all the hatred disappeared when I reflected that I might have done him serious damage or even worse. 

10 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

Trigger warning here. Upsetting content.

Hate ? Yes unfortunately things like this object make me hate them with a passion this part of society seem to get an easy pass from the law after ruining young peoples lives. He turns up at a hotel to rape a 12 year old girl he brings a collar and lead to drag her around the room naked before having sex with her he even brings a cats litter box for to “go” in hate yes I find it quite easy I’m afraid.

IMG_6824.jpeg

IMG_6823.jpeg

Should be humanly suppressed..death by hanging

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gaz678 said:

Should be humanly suppressed..death by hanging

I totally agree these people don't seem to understand the seriousness of their actions and some just don't think it's wrong ? Case in point I watched a catch last week I can link you too it if you want he's quite a young guy maybe 20's  and they say to him do you know what it's called if the young girl had turned up to meet you today for sex like you wanted instead of this team ?  He looks a bit blank and goes eeeerm they say it's called statutory rape he in all seriousness says ahh but that's not as bad as normal rape ! I was gob smacked .

48 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

I totally agree these people don't seem to understand the seriousness of their actions and some just don't think it's wrong ? Case in point I watched a catch last week I can link you too it if you want he's quite a young guy maybe 20's  and they say to him do you know what it's called if the young girl had turned up to meet you today for sex like you wanted instead of this team ?  He looks a bit blank and goes eeeerm they say it's called statutory rape he in all seriousness says ahh but that's not as bad as normal rape ! I was gob smacked .

Can't watch anything like that but good luck to the pedophile hunters castration would be a good start!

Kids are for loving, hugging, telling tall stories to, buying treats for, and generally making a complete fool of yourself for.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, gaz678 said:

Can't watch anything like that but good luck to the pedophile hunters castration would be a good start!

And it's quite painless, unless you're unfortunate enough to trap your thumbs between the bricks.

• Haha 2