Last Night at Centerntertainment

I dunno. Don't risk going over there.

I dunno. Don't risk going over there.

didn't understand the above - probably due to the lack of exclamation marks!

anyway - It's all gone quiet on the Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeek front!!

I don't ris!k g!oi!ng u!!!p Han!!d!sworth !wa!y so c!!!!!oul!dn't c!omment on the distances debated!!!

!

I don't ris!k g!oi!ng u!!!p Han!!d!sworth !wa!y so c!!!!!oul!dn't c!omment on the distances debated!!!

!

much better!!!!

no worries ;)

I think the public transport in Sheffield is terrific. At least there are buses running to most places. And you can get around the city quite easily, you just may have to wait a while.

In the South-West, when staying at my folks there is only one bus a week to my grandmother's town.

Terrific???? Your view is different to many. And waiting a while can turn into a long time. Centretainment is linked fairly well but only by the tram. You can catch the tram to Meadowhall/City Centre to change transport but then you are talking serious time.

Centretainment parking is fine and plentiful apart from the Arena dates when ppl obviously abuse the parking by parking for free (which i understand). There's very little the parking ppl can do to stop it.

Centretainment parking is fine and plentiful apart from the Arena dates

I don't think it is plentiful. For a cinema with so many screens, centretainment might just about have adequate parking, if it wasn't sharing a complex with a lot of other outlets, all (naturally) requiring parking as well. Even at 11am on Saturday morning, the car park was almost full. Not sure how they'd remedy this... I'm just having a nice old moan!

Why not just wait for the film to come out on DVD ?

I don't think it is plentiful. For a cinema with so many screens, centretainment might just about have adequate parking, if it wasn't sharing a complex with a lot of other outlets, all (naturally) requiring parking as well. Even at 11am on Saturday morning, the car park was almost full. Not sure how they'd remedy this... I'm just having a nice old moan!

funniest thing about this is the parking for the 'restaurants'. Each of them has about 15 spaces. Genius.