On 12/02/2024 at 14:22, MJ01 said:

I suggested that - & got the response that I clearly did not understand his / her question

I am not saying there are comprehensive timetables showing the whole service simply that for those not in the know and go to google and click on the first link which could be stagecoach or first they will have no way of knowing different companies operate on the same route 

1 hour ago, BigAl1 said:

I am not saying there are comprehensive timetables showing the whole service simply that for those not in the know and go to google and click on the first link which could be stagecoach or first they will have no way of knowing different companies operate on the same route 

I recently looked at the Sainsburys website only to find that they didn't display any Tesco products, prices or store opening hours

Grrrrr

*shakes fist

* clutches pearls

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, MJ01 said:

I recently looked at the Sainsburys website only to find that they didn't display any Tesco products, prices or store opening hours

Grrrrr

*shakes fist

* clutches pearls

Hmmm... :huh:

I much prefer the way Mr Risen tells 'em! :hihi:

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, MJ01 said:

Grrrrr

*shakes fist

* clutches pearls

I repeat that on the 86 route there is no competition

As said, bustimes.org is the best resource for timetables. Stagecoach wouldn't be privy to latest timetable information at First and vice versa. Two separate offices and two separate businesses.

Just now, Irene Swaine said:

As said, bustimes.org is the best resource for timetables. Stagecoach wouldn't be privy to latest timetable information at First and vice versa. Two separate offices and two separate businesses.

Why not the TSY site?

39 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Why not the TSY site?

I've found it difficult to use/navigate and it doesn't have live tracking on maps. 

1 minute ago, Irene Swaine said:

I've found it difficult to use/navigate and it doesn't have live tracking on maps. 

I find it dead simple  - the link to every timetable for services in SY is on the main page,  and personally if I want to track a bus, which isn't that often, I use the operators app.