Jump to content

Found A Petition To Change This Situation

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Resident said:

Multiple financial institutes have been hacked in recent times. 

Screenshot_20240212-124512.png

How do you know these data breaches are correct abd

 

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

What has the quoted post got to do with election methods?

Please stop partaking in this thread your IQ isn’t enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grumpycatweasel said:

How do you know these data breaches are correct abd (1)

 

Please stop partaking in this thread your IQ isn’t enough (2)

(1) how do you know they aren't?

 

(2) As mentioned earlier this a public forum - I have exactly the same rights as you to post - and possibly a higher IQ.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

(1) how do you know they aren't?

 

(2) As mentioned earlier this a public forum - I have exactly the same rights as you to post - and possibly a higher IQ.

Your against this idea, Ok move on

 

srsly you must have something better to do than sit arguing about the political voting moving from paper to an electronic system 

 

i don’t require anymore replys from you please go reply to some other thread regarding, fly tipping or some other trivial low IQ waffle 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Grumpycatweasel said:

Your against this idea, Ok move on

 

srsly you must have something better to do than sit arguing about the political voting moving from paper to an electronic system 

 

i don’t require anymore replys from you please go reply to some other thread regarding, fly tipping or some other trivial low IQ waffle 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I do have better things to do than try and sensibly discuss your convoluted ideas, but I'm interested to see you sqirm.

 

As a point of interest about IQ, I don't know if you've ever worked, but I have, and during my working life, I specified, designed and developed three fully integrated stock/production control systems in large steelworks - not something a person with 'low IQ' would find particularly easy.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paper ballots / voting is plagued with inconsistencies such as Time consuming,Human Errors & accessibility for people are just a few issues that electronic voting can solve 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Grumpycatweasel said:

Paper ballots / voting is plagued with inconsistencies such as Time consuming,Human Errors & accessibility for people are just a few issues that electronic voting can solve 

 

As is everything else,  including computers and computer software. which are all created,   believe it or not,    by humans who are all prone to errors.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

As is everything else,  including computers and computer software. which are all created,   believe it or not,    by humans who are all prone to errors.

Monetary system seems to bide well 

 

read the thread from the beginning, saves you having to regurgitate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Grumpycatweasel said:

Monetary system seems to bide well 

 

read the thread from the beginning, saves you having to regurgitate 

I already read every post and decided that everyone else is right and you are the odd one out.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Organgrinder said:

I already read every post and decided that everyone else is right and you are the odd one out.

I don’t care

 

Do you think a 3m x 4m is big enough? Hmm 

 

maybe i could hire an advertising board thats already in situ

 

Maybe over lay banners on bus stops advertising would be cheap to do 

 

Anyone with further ideas please do pm me 

 

Financing this isn’t a problem tbh i think this would be achievable under £700-£800 to begin with 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the reaction of the 60+ million population of the UK to your petition is anything to go by - you'll struggle.  And fly-posting is illegal, BTW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RollingJ said:

I am - and I'm not going anywhere, Goofy.

I’m thinking a batch of leaflets & small beermat size stickers is the first project 

 

this is unbelievably cheap to arrange less than £40 

 

Buses, Bus stops, lamp posts, shop windows, uni notice boards etc 

 

tbh the footfall would be enough to get this  campaign going 


happy days 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grumpycatweasel said:

I’m thinking a batch of leaflets & small beermat size stickers is the first project 

 

this is unbelievably cheap to arrange less than £40 

 

Buses, Bus stops, lamp posts, shop windows, uni notice boards etc 

 

tbh the footfall would be enough to get this  campaign going 


happy days 

 

 

 

As I said - fly-posting is illegal. Hope your notices give contact details so you can get  prosecuted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
√ó
√ó
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.