Just now, m williamson said:

Having a daft name does not bring fame, each of those that you have named above are nonentities and so are Wednesday to any youngsters who've grown up over the last thirty years or so and whose knowledge of football is confined to the Premier League. The Blades hardly register because of our less than stellar performance but at least we're known to that generation. Thing being we don't really care but it seems to bother some Owls.

How many times do you have to have it explained to you that the Lane was never your ground? Olive Grove was your ground. Pack it in with this nonsense you're making yourself look daft.

I like being daft , Thats why i post on here , I feel at home .

20 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

We only formed you to give us someone to practice again. Thought you'd have known that pops.

You made a ridiculous claim, which isn't unusual in your case you have a habit of talking crap, I'm asking you to provide proof of that claim.

Discuss it among your alter egos and after one of you has drawn the short straw let's have an answer.

Put up or shut up.

4 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Roll along roll along mythomaniac.

4 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Yes cuttsie but the competition from the multiple personality one means you can never come out winning no matter how daft you are.

1 minute ago, m williamson said:

Yes cuttsie but the competition from the multiple personality one means you can never come out winning no matter how daft you are.

Cuttsie is his trainer.

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

Cuttsie is his trainer.

Which one does he instruct, or is it a group session and they take turns in talking with different accents like Norman Bates and his mother?

21 minutes ago, m williamson said:

You made a ridiculous claim, which isn't unusual in your case you have a habit of talking crap, I'm asking you to provide proof of that claim.

Discuss it among your alter egos and after one of you has drawn the short straw let's have an answer.

Put up or shut up.

You can and must do your own research pops. I'm not your runner. Now crack on with it there's a good chap.

2 hours ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

And I thought it was Blue & White Wizards. Seriously though, who'd describe Wilder as a "character."

You are having us all on aren't you?

Have some respect. He’s a premier league manager you know.

7 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Have some respect. He’s a premier league manager you know.

ūüėā Oh yeah, forgot about that. I was actually eating a greasy chip butty when I typed that as well. Sorry Tufty.

8 hours ago, m williamson said:

Put up or shut up.

Bump.

9 hours ago, m williamson said:

plenty of them on the forum 

12 hours ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

You can and must do your own research pops. I'm not your runner. Now crack on with it there's a good chap.

God you're obtuse¬†ūüôĄ.¬† Holding a conversation with you is like having a battle of wits with an unarmed man. You made a statement¬†claiming it to be a fact.

In which case why is any research required?  You must have the details available to you in order to make such a claim, so let's be having them.

No need for runners or research just let's see what evidence you have that confirms your claim.

Put up or shut up'

• Haha 1