Memories Of Sheffield Forum

1 hour ago, Hecate said:

Here are some very familiar names from the past, sorted by post count

A few duplicates there, plus some I didn't expect to see on a list of the banned (HeadingNorth, Babychickens, Ann*, for example).  Perhaps that's what used to happen on occasion when someone asked for their account to be closed.

Given the ban amnesty introduced when the last owners took over, would anyone like to own up to their previous incarnations?

Is that just a list of banned users? Jack Grey is on there, I dont recall him getting banned.

Oh, and my old username is on there within the first few pages, which is nice to see.

4 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Oh, and my old username is on there within the first few pages, which is nice to see.

I counted 6 of mine in the first dozen or so pages then the traffic lights turned green so I had to stop looking. 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Is that just a list of banned users? Jack Grey is on there, I dont recall him getting banned.

You missed that? He called someone a nonce quite a few times. I liked Jack. Some of his posts were dead funny. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I counted 6 of mine in the first dozen or so pages then the traffic lights turned green so I had to stop looking. 

Glad to see you're now a reformed character! :hihi:

Just now, Mr Bloke said:

Glad to see you're now a reformed character! :hihi:

🤣 

Yeah, I'm all grown up a mature now 👍

Remember some of those people.  I have met some at the old forum meetups. I seem to recall a lot of them joined the 'other' forum but I don't think it was around for very long.

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

It is.  That account disappeared a few weeks back.

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

Give us a clue then.

18 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

Remember some of those people.  I have met some at the old forum meetups. I seem to recall a lot of them joined the 'other' forum but I don't think it was around for very long.

There were at least three others on the go at one point, set up by people on here.

Edited by Guest

11 minutes ago, Hecate said:

It is.  That account disappeared a few weeks back.

Give us a clue then.

There were at least three others on the go at one point, set up by people on here.

When I was having a few “ difficulties “ with the previous lot on here , someone invited me to another local forum . I had a look and it was a cesspit.

• Like 1

Was it a cesspit of grubby grandads discussing women's breasts - sexism?

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Mister M said:

You mean the Neepsend Tip Site?

I think there are quite a few graduates from that institution of here 😂

Where in Neepsend, was the 'Tip Site' ?

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

When I was having a few “ difficulties “ with the previous lot on here , someone invited me to another local forum . I had a look and it was a cesspit.

There might have been four, now I think on, or one might have morphed into a different one with different management. Can't recall now.  JoeP, one of the old admins on here, had one at one point.