OAP's Defeat gang of concert yobs

They were in the park enjoying some music from the bandstand when a group of about 30 yobs came in and started kicking a football at the band and yelling obscenities. people asked them to lave but they just laughed and continued swearing at the concert goers.When the ball hit the conductor one member of concert watchers had, had enough. the band started playing the great escape theme tune and then about 20 spectators many of the war veterans stood up and from a line, they then advanced forward to cries of away with you. the startles yobs fled in terror. As the veterans sat down to applause the concert continued.

Ex RAF pilot Les Brown said ''

It felt like i was back in the war. We might be old but these youngsters didn't stand a chance i've never seen someone look so scared

Good on them. If only someone had caught it on video with the vermin's faces clearly shown. I'd have paid to watch it.:thumbsup:

After all these years they still have the guts that freed us from the nazis. How sad that many of the young of today dont have the same guts.

Absolutely brilliant story. I also love it when some uncouth yob picks on a youngster for their mobile phone or dinner money or whatever to find that they are black belt martial artists. Yesssss nice one.:thumbsup:

Absolutely brilliant story. I also love it when some uncouth yob picks on a youngster for their mobile phone or dinner money or whatever to find that they are black belt martial artists. Yesssss nice one.:thumbsup:

I saw that happen once on Wordsworth Avenue. A lad was walking to school and two bigger kids just jumped him.

He must have been a boxer or something because he flattened the pair of them, but being big and brave, one of them ran into a garden and came back out with a stick and started attacking him with it.

This little lad simply took the stick off the yob, threw it over the privet and mashed him again.

Brilliant.

Amazing how big and brave these "cockroaches" are when they are all together. Not one of them would dare do anything on their own, mainly because they dont have enough brain cells, but when 30, or should that be firty, of them are in a group then they almost have enough imaginative power to kick a ball. Doh!:hihi:

im glad the concert goer,s showed these youths for what they are c****.

well done you old un,s :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great story :thumbsup: what happened to showing respect to your elders :(