Sign in to follow this  

Hope Show 16th July

Just wondered if anybody is going to the show at Hope Sports Ground in Sunday the 16th July. It was a really good show last year with some really classy cars turning up.

As usual we will be taking the Sierra and the Fiesta along.

Will be going but not entered it......is it at the actual sports ground or the big field on the other side of the road where the car boot sales are sometimes?

Probably too late to enter it now and still got some touching up to do anyway so its not fantastic as it could be.....

Which Fiesta will you be taking along?

I,ve only got 1 Fiesta. The little green one. We will be taking the sierra as well.

The show is at the field on the right as you are leaving Hope towards Castleton. You can just turn up, we did that last year. The entrance is more than if you pay in advance but last year it cost £4 to park in the public car park and £3 to enter your car in the show so we entered the car instead.

What reg is the green one, did you tell me a while back? Not a 77 year by any chance?

I will try and get mine tidied up, rather tatty front bumper at present and one tatty sill as well.....I hope I get time to get them sorted...

The fiesta is a 1980 W reg and the Sierra is a 1984 B reg

Unfortunately my Fiesta (1982 1.3 GL) decided to overheat and blow off its top hose yesterday afternoon while simmering in rush hour traffic....radiator clogged up.....its also now leaking in the middle badly so will have to see if I can pick one up new one today......but ONE of my classics will be making its way there......