Just saw the bloke out of the chilli peppers

Yeah support was a band called chk chk chk and ben harper. Amazing gig!!!!

it's pronounced chk chk chk but i'm sure it's spelt !!!

Wilf

it's pronounced chk chk chk but i'm sure it's spelt !!!

Wilf

Either way is daft! This woman asked me what they were called and i said i dont know but its spelt '3 exclaimation marks'. :confused::huh:

didn't go to the gig meself, but i once went to top of the pops (ok, i may have been 24, but we were only living half a mile away, and it was a free night out) and got a mini chili gig (not just the song that was shown on tv, you get a whole mini set) - just me and about 200 other people.

chad smith winked at me.

the rest of them are disappointingly shortarsed. i like my entertainment to be taller than me.

They are written !!! and appear to be called che che che - didn't think much of them to be fair, but not the worst I've ever seen. liked the second band, and chilis were grEAT!

which bloke out the chili peppers do you think you saw?

fleabag, he smelled nice:rolleyes:

personally i think chilli peppers are ****.the true kings of heavy rock is metallica

personally i think chilli peppers are ****.the true kings of heavy rock is metallica

By "kings of heavy rock" do you mean "we turned our backs on our thrash fans to make lots of money" ?

i dont think the chilli peppers are even classed as Heavy Rock, are they?

By "kings of heavy rock" do you mean "we turned our backs on our thrash fans to make lots of money" ?

bands evolve with time.Times change and u have got to go with the flow matey:) .Stick to one genre and you won't survive unless its mainstream music like r&b,hip hop,pop and punk rock.

Metallica is the only band that can produce a ballad like 'nothing else matters' in an album surrounded by head banging songs 'for whom the bell tolls'

i dont think the chilli peppers are even classed as Heavy Rock, are they?

yes they aren't heavy just rock.Still nothing beats metallica or iron maiden

bands evolve with time.Times change and u have got to go with the flow matey:) .Stick to one genre and you won't survive unless its mainstream music like r&b,hip hop,pop and punk rock.

Metallica is the only band that can produce a ballad like 'nothing else matters' in an album surrounded by head banging songs 'for whom the bell tolls'

On the first point id have to say that the best thing would have been to make side projects instead of what happened.Loads of musicians have varied tastes but chose to bring out various bands to match.Take Phil Anselmo for example,he had Pantera but brought out Down,Superjoint Ritual,Viking Crown,Necrophagia amongst others to satisfy all of his musical tastes without affecting the direction of his other bands

Secondly "NEM" was on the black album and "FWTBT" was on ride the lightning.Did you mean "fade to black" ?

On the first point id have to say that the best thing would have been to make side projects instead of what happened.Loads of musicians have varied tastes but chose to bring out various bands to match.Take Phil Anselmo for example,he had Pantera but brought out Down,Superjoint Ritual,Viking Crown,Necrophagia amongst others to satisfy all of his musical tastes without affecting the direction of his other bands

Secondly "NEM" was on the black album and "FWTBT" was on ride the lightning.Did you mean "fade to black" ?

side projects cost alot of time and effort.besides it can weaken and disharmonise the band ala jason newstead.

Oh by the way i did'nt mean 'nem' was on ride the lightening.its just an analogy.metallica can produce great ballads and fast quick songs.And thats whats so appealing about them