Deal or no Deal?

Did you see the wonderful Daz on Saturday ~ what a character.

£59k was a good amount to be going home to his mum with ~ he said he was going to give his winnings to his mum....awwwwwww

Shame it wasn't the £250k sitting in the box in front of him throughout the show. He is one who I felt truly deserved to win it....such a lovely bloke.

i hate this show.....i go mad when people say they have a feeling that their box contains a low number today, and if it does they're like "see, i told you"

grrrrr, its blind optimism and luck a combination that i hate.

They've comissioned a huge number of these shows, with hope it takes off like weakest link, personally i can't see it

Heard it's going prime time shortly all week

I completely and absolutely adore Noel Edmonds. The man can do no wrong. Been a huge fan since Swap Shop. Does he have a fan club?

anyone one else think that the show is getting abit boring and noel too predictable.

Personally, I think that if they speeded up the show, say make it half an hour, it would be more interesting to watch.

The pressure would be heightened, and I wouldn't have to endure Noel's slightly dodgy attire. :)

Personally, I think that if they speeded up the show, say make it half an hour, it would be more interesting to watch.

The pressure would be heightened, and I wouldn't have to endure Noel's slightly dodgy attire. :)

i think that sheer greed seems to be taking over at the moment on the show ,or the people involved can actually afford to throw away thousands like the man on saturday did,it was lunacy.and all the holding hands bit really get on my nerves

i hate this show.....i go mad when people say they have a feeling that their box contains a low number today, and if it does they're like "see, i told you"

grrrrr, its blind optimism and luck a combination that i hate.

They've comissioned a huge number of these shows, with hope it takes off like weakest link, personally i can't see it

haha yeah its pap! i watch it to shout at it!!!! its a game of chance..nothing else.. and they sit there talking about tactics??

'well...the banker cant read you, which is a good sign, he doesnt know your game plan'

well its pretty simple! im gonna randomly pick boxes.

is it me or is this programme just totally adictive!!!

is it me or is this programme just totally adictive!!!

it's total w#*k to me

Not 2 me, it's a load of bankers.

i love the programme its very addictive!!! i agree

I love it just wish I could get to go on