Deal or no Deal?

I'm a bit skeptical about this show as there is a contestant on it who I used to go to school with and she is now an actress. I have a suspision that they are all actors as they really like to play their parts up!!

Originally posted by Ann_x

I bet you still shout at the TV "DEAL" or "NO DEAL", though.

Because of work commitments, I can't watch it every day now, but I do try to watch on Saturdays and on the days when I'm not working....I even have my Sky set up to automatically switch to Channel 4 when the programme is due to start....now that is sad:blush:

You got me! I do that. Ha! Seems I must get Sky if you can do that :thumbsup:

Looks like your not gonna be able to watch it today though - it's not on...

Originally posted by jen229

I'm a bit skeptical about this show as there is a contestant on it who I used to go to school with and she is now an actress. I have a suspision that they are all actors as they really like to play their parts up!!

i wondered how they actually get picked to be on the show or even apply. a woman who was on 2 weeks ago (forgot her name)who was the mother of the x lead singer of marrillion,fish.noel edmonds is good but he ie getting to be a bit too predictable and if he wears his trousers any higher he will strangle himself

has any one tried to get the free web entry to the competition it is impossible always comes back sorry you were unsuccessful

Yeah I have, it takes a fair few times though, but even if you phone, supposidly, as Noel states you may not get through everytime, so I guess their just doing the same for the internet entries.

As to how to be on the show I'm sure it used to say on the website but now it's no longer there...

Because of work commitments, I can't watch it every day now, but I do try to watch on Saturdays and on the days when I'm not working

What time is it on on Saturdays?

Originally posted by Sidla

What time is it on on Saturdays?

Its at 4:25pm

anyone one else think that the show is getting abit boring and noel too predictable.

I love this show. Took me several weeks to suss out what's going on as I never get to see one all the way through.

And I love Noel though his trousers are far too tight. He really is getting into it and cheekier as the show progresses.

im guilty,

i also watch it but took me weeks to work out why they didnt keep the money in all the boxes they open! doh! :gag:

sarah xx

it is brill love the way Noel builds up tension all my family are avid watchers

:confused: :confused: :confused:

That show goes completly over my head!

Not a clue whats going on even though people have tried explaining it to me!