Liverpool Fans.

A few came in the Railway last night after the game and we had a good laugh with them.

During the game the ball went into their end and I said to my Pal "We won't be getting that back".

Guess what, we didn't. 🤣🤣.

They were smoking and vaping all through the game but someone in our end was told to stop vaping or get out.

That apart they were a good set of fans and a credit to their club.

I actually saw one with his hands in his own pockets.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Haha 1

Brilliant Alex very funny.😂

• Thanks 1

The abuse that Liverpool people get from certain people annoys me.

I always wonder how many Scousers do they actually know? Back in the day I used to stay overnight once a month in Liverpool on business, that went on for a number of years.

Liverpool and Newcastle - where I also stayed over -  were my favourite places to visit, I find both Scousers and Geordies to be friendly and amusing.

I have many friends and family in Liverpool and we always have a laugh.  Forgot to say I also worked in Liverpool and surrounding areas for many years. 

Edited by Fred G
  • Like 1

I was at the game last night with a friend who came from New York for the game.

He's a Liverpool fan.

• Haha 1

Christ Almighty, it’s difficult enough supporting my beloved Owls without working on people and football clubs to hate. Liverpool are simply yet another great well supported football club that has reached heights that neither of the Sheffield clubs could even dream of.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, crookesey said:

Christ Almighty, it’s difficult enough supporting my beloved Owls without working on people and football clubs to hate. Liverpool are simply yet another great well supported football club that has reached heights that neither of the Sheffield clubs could even dream of.

I can't see anywhere on the thread where it says they hate Liverpool fans.

9 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Post 3, surely some of the abused Liverpool people must be Liverpool fans.

7 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I raised the point about attitudes to Scousers in my post in response to your  OP.

You must have heard derogatory comments about Liverpool fans and Liverpool people over the years?  I was simply making the point that in my experience they're mainly decent people.

17 minutes ago, crookesey said:

Post 3, surely some of the abused Liverpool people must be Liverpool fans.

No where does it say they hate Liverpool fans.

18 minutes ago, m williamson said:

I raised the point about attitudes to Scousers in my post in response to your  OP.

You must have heard derogatory comments about Liverpool fans and Liverpool people over the years?  I was simply making the point that in my experience they're mainly decent people.

As I said, I was at the match with a Liverpool fan and drinking with some of them after.

Everything said in my post was also said in their presence and we all had a laugh.

The must have been decent Lads because when they left we shook hands and when I looked my watch was still on my wrist.

21 hours ago, Alextopman said:

A few came in the Railway last night after the game and we had a good laugh with them.

During the game the ball went into their end and I said to my Pal "We won't be getting that back".

Guess what, we didn't. 🤣🤣.

They were smoking and vaping all through the game but someone in our end was told to stop vaping or get out.

That apart they were a good set of fans and a credit to their club.

I actually saw one with his hands in his own pockets.

About timeThe Railway allowed away fans in , There is usually a large sign out side . Home Fans Only.

6 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

About timeThe Railway allowed away fans in , There is usually a large sign out side . Home Fans Only.

Yeh, I was surprised the pub wasn't that busy after the game I only stayed for a couple until the traffic cleared,

They were good Lads and invited us to their pub when we play there.