The Chinese Buffets in Sheffield thread- all discussion in here please

i think it's still all you can eat i think i'm not 100% sure on that one

We've been plenty of times and yes, you can go up as many times as you like. Last time we went they had a few curry dishes too, so not just chinese :)

I've been to a few of these Chinese Buffets (including Wokmania) and think they are 'much of a muchness' and the deserts are very poor though I will say the choice is good. We also found that particular one a bit more expensive than the others, we thought.

At the end of the day though, that's just my opinion.

Wouldn't be in a rush to go again to any of them - the atmosphere is a bit too 'canteenish' for my taste.

Edited by discovery

Merged into the Chinese buffet megathread.

Try Boishakhi - formerly known as ESTIKUTUM.

Went to No1 today. Not somwhere I would normally eat but for £5.99 a pop I was actually impressed. The food was pretty decent quality, staff were pleasant and the service good

I went to Jumbo and the food and sevrice was good. Also took my friend visiting Sheffield from London and he said the service was good.

I went to Jumbo and the food and sevrice was good. Also took my friend visiting Sheffield from London he said the food and the service was good.

i have to say though that most of the food in both of the buffets are not authentic chinese. most people that go to the buffet pile up their plates with loads of chips and ice cream, whats the point. you might aswell go to another buffet.

Service? Don't you serve yourself?