The Chinese Buffets in Sheffield thread- all discussion in here please

I went to wokmania with a couple of friends last night and was pleasantly surprised to see a selection of Indian food!! No idea when they added that but it tasted good and made me extremely happy, since I much prefer Indian to Chinese :D

Ive been to Wokmania twice, and been violently ill on both occasions, and know people who have had the exact same experience, wouldnt ever step foot in there again.

Wokmania used to be brilliant.

When was this?

try the new 1 on centertainment i thought that was good think its dragon sumat

The food is atrocious, you can smell the stink of it from a mile away and it's always full of loud orange women and blokes with no top row of teeth and tattoos on their eyeballs. It's a proper dive.

flaming dragon wins hands down every time!!

We went to Wokmania before Christmas 2008 and both me and my husband ended up being violently ill - steer away at all costs is my advice.

The one on the Centertainment is ace though, excellent food!!!

I have already been slagged off today by other people on here for criticising bad food, but in my experience, you pay for what you get generally. Everyhting you can eat for £10 or whatever isn't going to be fine dining is it??

i agree out of them all the flamin dragen is best but best to go to a restaurant or takeaway best takeaway ever is galaxy at mosborough

Yeah- flaming dragon for me too im afraid- it beats all of the city centre ones hands down.

I went here about a year ago, it wasn't as bad as some people are making out on here, but the food was far too expensive for the quality.

Stick to Flaming Dragon and Jumbos.