Jump to content

Good Morning Britain Hypocrites On Climate Change

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Once I flew business class I knew I would never fly economy again if I could avoid it

 

If I could afford to fly on a private jet I would

 

Everyone would....if they say they wouldn't they are lying 

Oh I agree & while I am trying to do my little bit, I'm not in a position like some of these tv presenters or 'celebrity' activists who are continually speaking of the environment or climate change, while also being paid handsomely but then jetting all over the planet. 

 

I'd have to win the lottery top prize first to move up to their level of hypocrisy. 

Edited by Baron99
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Once I flew business class I knew I would never fly economy again if I could avoid it

 

If I could afford to fly on a private jet I would

 

Everyone would....if they say they wouldn't they are lying 

No need to worry about climate change anyway.

Mother Nature is far more powerful than any of us and Climate Change will sort us out rather than the other way round.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Cody's Granddad said:

GMB hires Andy Peters who travels round the globe to promote that competition and the quote today was about Prince Harry jetting off to see his mates and yes I do agree with you about Harry and Meghan it still gets up my nose him being criticised by GMB who themselves are as bad as he is.

 

How do you know Andy Peters doesn't go banging on about climate change if you don't know who he is.

 

I said, I assume he doesn't because if he did it would be a crazy thing to do. As Jack Grey says, I have no problem with people flying first class or using their own private jet. The problem I have is when they start lecturing others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

No need to worry about climate change anyway.

Mother Nature is far more powerful than any of us and Climate Change will sort us out rather than the other way round.

 

Climate change, if it happens, will have a relatively benign effect on the UK.

 

Some negatives, e.g. higher sea levels (= more expense of flood prevention).

 

But some positives, e.g. warmer winters and, overall, fewer deaths as a result. I find it amusing how the same people who argued we should have shut down society (at massive societal and financial cost) to save lives of older people during Covid, now ignore the fact that a warmer UK would also save lives of older people.

Edited by Chekhov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Once I flew business class I knew I would never fly economy again if I could avoid it

 

If I could afford to fly on a private jet I would

 

Everyone would....if they say they wouldn't they are lying 

I am not that bothered about flying in a private jet, but after having travelled Business class (when we got a relatively cheap ticket) I really cannot cope with economy now other than for short haul. Economy flying really is cattle class, if you've got your tray table down you literally cannot pick anything up off the floor if you drop it.

I can also remember (when we flew Economy to South Africa) almost immediately after taking of the ******* wazzock in front fully reclined her seat and left it there for the entire flight. If I pushed my head back onto my seat's head rest I worked out there was only about 14" between my nose and the seat back in front, for about 11 soddin' hours......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor fool has got a big shock coming.

Wish I could be here to see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

I am not that bothered about flying in a private jet, but after having travelled Business class (when we got a relatively cheap ticket) I really cannot cope with economy now other than for short haul. Economy flying really is cattle class, if you've got your tray table down you literally cannot pick anything up off the floor if you drop it.

I can also remember (when we flew Economy to South Africa) almost immediately after taking of the ******* wazzock in front fully reclined her seat and left it there for the entire flight. If I pushed my head back onto my seat's head rest I worked out there was only about 14" between my nose and the seat back in front, for about 11 soddin' hours......

I flew business clas to Thailand with Qatar Airways in a 'Q-Suite'

 

It costs twice as much but worth every penny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Poor fool has got a big shock coming.

Wish I could be here to see it.

Who is a fool, and from whom is he going to get a shock ?

 

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

I flew business clas to Thailand with Qatar Airways in a 'Q-Suite'

It costs twice as much but worth every penny

A bit better than Economy I grant.....

Business class is so expensive though, it's a pity that Premium Economy is so over priced for what it is. It's more Economy Plus rather than Business Minus.....

Edited by Chekhov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Who is a fool, and from whom is he going to get a shock ?

 

A bit better than Economy I grant.....

Business class is so expensive though, it's a pity that Premium Economy is so over priced for what it is. It's more Economy Plus rather than Business Minus.....

I work extra hours to pay for it ūüĎć

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Poor fool has got a big shock coming.

Wish I could be here to see it.

???? Who .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hackey lad said:

???? Who .

I think he's taking about me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He could be talking about anyone to be fair as he insults just about everyone.

 

ūüė°

‚ėĀÔłŹ

Edited by Al Bundy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
√ó
√ó
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.