Is it just me who feels sorry for C Ronaldo?

How can they sort it out like gentlemen when neither is?

One is thuggish chav., the other is a tell tale cheat.

Neither of them is any one to lookup to.

As regards their pay, it is a sign of trades unions in action, and an indicator that if you strike (or threaten to) for higher pay you will get it. Footballers pay was way too low before, with avaricious directors ripping everyone, players and supporters alike, off. But now, as regards the true entertainment value, it is way out of proportion.

Both of the players are world class youngsters.. both will offer man utd a lot in terms of service to the club at a high level so both wont be farmed out at all.

Players like ronny and roon are hard to come by especially when you look at how much we paid for roon- if they want a pay rise to play well for us, for me, they can have it as long as they do what they get paid to do.

And thats entertain me, and win matches- thats it!

Which both do.

Rooney is not a dirty player at all- apart from that bit of madness, so I wouldnt say that you could label him a thuggish chav.

Ronaldo- yes does dive, and you'll seem to notice, he does not do it as much now as he did at man utd.. the gaffer, although I still despise him, has done the job on him and he seems to have learnt a bit more now- I think its in the way they play though in portugal.. sad but true.

But they have got far by doing it- where are england?

Just ignore him..forget about him..why do you really care??..it's not like he's Pele or someone special. His career statistics will eventually tell the truth when he skulks off to Madrid. We all know where his priorities lie and they certainly aren't about giving something back to the beautiful game. It's all about winning at all cost no matter, earning as much money as possible and wanting to look good. For me he just isn't worth even thinking about let alone all this fuss.

Anyone that sticks plasters over his diamond earrings instead of actually taking them out whilst playing football is a bit :loopy:

Come on, the way they booed him was wrong right?

He wasnt the ref he didnt send Rooney off. I myself dont think he did nothing wrong in the england v portugal match.

to mods: it discussing a general query about a sports man, rather than sports chat :thumbsup:

:loopy: yes your the only one that feels sorry for him :loopy: , GOD HELP him when he comes back to play for man u, he's going to get more than boo's.:rant: it was wrong what he did he should never have winked after he got him sent off :rant: If it was not for him we could have won and still be in the world cup, :hihi: i'm soooo glad france won last night as they cheated when they played us. i dont like rooney but he never did owt wrong :hihi: /COLOR]

i dont like rooney but he never did owt wrong :hihi: /COLOR]

Except stamp on a player

Best post of this thread

:thumbsup:

im not so sure, you see, that ronaldo pillock is

1. dishonest

2. petulant

3. unsporting

4. arrogant

these are all qualities that he has shown within the game...yet, i wonder whether he displays these qualities outside of it..?

i wouldn't bet against it, and that is why it's important. i dont really follow footy that much, but this guy has always struck me as a bit of a tosser, and the other day he proved it for me, and millions of others.

i hope he gets demolished in the premiership.

Ronaldo was Portugal's best player throughout the tournament and at 21 has potential to be one of the best ever.

If he cuts out the diving (last nights headlong swallow dive in the area was a classic) and whinging, he will go onwards and upwards.

I don't feel sorry for him but I do admire his undoubted talent, flawed though he may be.

im not so sure, you see, that ronaldo pillock is

1. dishonest

2. petulant

3. unsporting

4. arrogant

these are all qualities that he has shown within the game...yet, i wonder whether he displays these qualities outside of it..?

i wouldn't bet against it, and that is why it's important.

Which makes him very little different to the majority of professionals in the game. When did you last see a pro with an ounce of humility? Big ego's, big money, and generally rather less ability than they seem to think they have. I would love somebody to prove me wrong, but I can't think of any exceptions off the top.

:GOD HELP him when he comes back to play for man u,

If he does... rumour has it Fergie has already done the deal with Real Madrid.