Vets4pets - Ecclesall Road/Millhouses

Does anyone know anything about this vets practice? I just moved back to Sheffield and went to take a look at their new place on Ecclesall Rd. It is all shiny and new and the lady seemed real helpful. But my old vet seems to think it sounds dodgy because its a chain of vets... just wanting to get registered with a good vet asap. Anyone have any advice on this or other vets central/west located? Thanks.

i don't know anything about vets for pets but i do know that Anita at hunters bar vets is fantastic , We had to take a friends bunny down to them and they were very kind and helpful straight away.

As i live in woodseats Peak vets is the best up here we use them all the time !!

hope that helps. Give us a pm if you want to know more as my friends at waggytails know alot of vets

Vets 4 pets are friends of mine and they are excellent! They have offers occasionally where vacinations are cheaper and they will give your pet a full health check on the first appointmet for no extra charge!!:) :)

Our dog and cat are registered at Vets 4 Pets and we are hoping to take advantage of their offer on the vaccinations.

Thee are a naitonal chain, and while there is no reason to suspect that they are anything less than fully qualified, caring veterinaries, I can't see any reason not to carry on taking ours to Hunters Bar Vets (Ecclesall Rd) and supporting a local independent practise, who've turned out on Sunday evenings for us in a past emergency. :)

my dog goes to vets 4 pets on abbeydale road and they seem really nice :)

Does anyone else use this vets at Millhouses?

I have nothing but praise for them, in the last 3 weeks they have seen Tess, Sadie, a mouse (Who sadly had to go to the great mouse cage in the sky) and today two of our rats

I would reccomend them 110%

I've never used them as I live in the borough of Hills but I've only ever heard good things of them x

I use them too, Scott and Caroline are lovely. They've looked after my Dorrie since I got her as an abandoned, flea-infested kitten. Highly recommended.

It was Caroline who saw my rats this morning, Scott had the unenviable job of vaccinating Tess and Sadie back in December!!

i used them for Ziggy to get his op done, they were very kind and explained everything in quite a lot of detail, so would def recommend

Did anyone manage to get to their open day on Saturday? We were hoping to go but couldn't make it