Jump to content

The Yom Kippur War .

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

You cannot  "get rid"   of terrorists.      If you decide to use your brains,  you can negotiate with them.

There's only one sure way to deal with terrorists, murderers, baby kidnappers, and child rapists.

 

Don't fold to their demands.

 

Get rid of them, or you'll be painting that old Forth Bridge forever!

 

But as you are a  self identified Pacifist, your view does prevail in todays society.

 

But we can disagree, right?¬†¬†ūüėÄ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Thwarting a bomb attack is very very different from eradicating terrorists and I just keep pointing out that,  despite what Israel says, and despite what you say,

 

You cannot  "get rid"   of terrorists.      If you decide to use your brains,  you can negotiate with them.

 

Are you aware that the Israeli government who you admire so much,  was founded from a terrorists group and that Israel's first Prime Minister was a terrorist himself.

They  "expelled"  the Palestinians and their terrorist activities included blowing up Palestinian families in the night,  including babies and children of course. 

 

Back to his kids cartoons again.  No wonder he can't understand what's happening in the middle east.

 

Crikey, all those hundreds of peace negotiators, diplomats and highly educated government officials that have been trying for decades and decades needed to chat with the likes of a bird feeding musician from Sheffield. That's where they have gone wrong 

 

If only they had thought of that. Have you thought about offering your services?

 

"Orgys stating the bleeding obvious Ltd"

 

Amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Crikey, all those hundreds of peace negotiators, diplomats and highly educated government officials that have been trying for decades and decades needed to chat with the likes of a bird feeding musician from Sheffield. That's where they have gone wrong 

 

If only they had thought of that. Have you thought about offering your services?

 

"Orgys stating the bleeding obvious Ltd"

 

Amazing.

NO,  that's not at all where they've gone wrong.

Where they have gone wrong is for the Israeli's to be occupying stolen territories for all these years, stealing homes and farms and killing or jailing and beating Palestinians.

If you want to create terrorists,  just steal somebody's land,  as was proved to us in Northern Ireland.

If you want to stop terrorists,  negotiate a deal or get out of  their land.

Perfectly straight forward but we created the monster and the mess and now,  the monster's out of control,  increasing the mess,  and there not a damn thing we can do about it..

That's because,  as I told you earlier,  we are a shadow of the nation we were,  and if we had to fight a Ukraine type war,  we have enough ammunition for 24 hours.

To think that you could talk of educating somebody.  How laughable  -  you know nothing.

Peace negotiators and diplomats will never be any good until Israel behaves  -  and they won't  -  so the mess will last for ever and you will never kill the terrorists.

The other thing you've forgotten is,  the diplomats are also worrying about OIL ad MONEY  -  The bird feeding musician isn't.          Just watch as I'm proved right.

 

Edited by Organgrinder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

NO,  that's not at all where they've gone wrong.

Where they have gone wrong is for the Israeli's to be occupying stolen territories for all these years, stealing homes and farms and killing or jailing and beating Palestinians.

If you want to create terrorists,  just steal somebody's land,  as was proved to us in Northern Ireland.

If you want to stop terrorists,  negotiate a deal or get out of  their land.

Perfectly straight forward but we created the monster and the mess and now,  the monster's out of control,  increasing the mess,  and there not a damn thing we can do about it..

That's because,  as I told you earlier,  we are a shadow of the nation we were,  and if we had to fight a Ukraine type war,  we have enough ammunition for 24 hours.

To think that you could talk of educating somebody.  How laughable  -  you know nothing.

Peace negotiators and diplomats will never be any good until Israel behaves  -  and they won't  -  so the mess will last for ever and you will never kill the terrorists.

Just watch as I'm proved right.

 

 

Hardly putting your neck on the line with that prediction are you.

 

Of course it will last forever. Just like religious conflicts have been going ON forever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems Egypt is taking a back seat in all of this when they could have done much more earlier in the conflict to help save the lives of thousands of Palestinians by completely opening the Rafah boarder point and allowing the people to take temporary shelter and aid there. The bottleneck of aid trucks being allowed in is making the situation worse so allow the people to get to the aid in Egypt.
The New Gaza like Ukraine is going to have to be built with cash from the destructive participants and completely rebuilt with modern infrastructure. This could take a generation to complete so the civilians will have to be housed somewhere for a very long time until they can return.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Findlay said:

It seems Egypt is taking a back seat in all of this when they could have done much more earlier in the conflict to help save the lives of thousands of Palestinians by completely opening the Rafah boarder point and allowing the people to take temporary shelter and aid there. The bottleneck of aid trucks being allowed in is making the situation worse so allow the people to get to the aid in Egypt.
The New Gaza like Ukraine is going to have to be built with cash from the destructive participants and completely rebuilt with modern infrastructure. This could take a generation to complete so the civilians will have to be housed somewhere for a very long time until they can return.

It's because no one wants the refugees

 

They'll bus them all to Europe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

 

Hardly putting your neck on the line with that prediction are you.

 

Of course it will last forever. Just like religious conflicts have been going ON forever.

I'm saying what I've always said which proves I was right in the first place

You've changed your tune.  Up until a couple of days ago, you've kept saying that the Israeli's   WILL KILL  all the terrorists.

That's what Netanyahu says too.  You're realising now,  that I'm right and you're wrong.

It won't stop until Israel gets out of Palestine.  They are wrong,  they are illegal and they,  are the source of the trouble.

Netanyahu will be out soon  -  maybe a change of government will then see sense and negotiate  Just as we had to do in Northern Ireland.

It's a shame that the world  ( and you ) is too stupid to learn from History but it's a fact.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

It's because no one wants the refugees

 

They'll bus them all to Europe

That'll be fun for you.

Bundy said he didn't mind someone taking his property in the same way the Israeli's did..

It's called  "The chickens coming home to roost"  or you could say  "every dog has it's day"

There's all kinds of phrases like that to cheer you up when you're feeling down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Organgrinder said:

I'm saying what I've always said which proves I was right in the first place

You've changed your tune.  Up until a couple of days ago, you've kept saying that the Israeli's   WILL KILL  all the terrorists.

That's what Netanyahu says too.  You're realising now,  that I'm right and you're wrong.

It won't stop until Israel gets out of Palestine.  They are wrong,  they are illegal and they,  are the source of the trouble.

Netanyahu will be out soon  -  maybe a change of government will then see sense and negotiate  Just as we had to do in Northern Ireland.

It's a shame that the world  ( and you ) is too stupid to learn from History but it's a fact.

 

The bird feeder has spoken.

 

We bow to your superior knowledge.

 

Al Gore is on his way for advice, clean up that living room from seeds and mealworms.

 

ūüĎć

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

The bird feeder has spoken.

 

We bow to your superior knowledge.

 

Al Gore is on his way for advice, clean up that living room from seeds and mealworms.

 

ūüĎć

 

I knew you would see sense eventually.

Problem is,  a lot of people are too dead now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Peace negotiators and diplomats will never be any good until Israel behaves 

Takes two to tango, amigo!

 

Or didn't your music teacher teach you that?

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

so the mess will last for ever and you will never kill the terrorists.

¬†Oh ye of little faith.ūüôā

 

The whole point is to CONTROL terrorists, murderers, and assorted criminals from disrupting the lives of innocent law abiding citizens,

 

That CAN be done!

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Just watch as I'm proved right.

You're ALWAYS right, Captain Obvious!¬†ūüôā

 

 

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

I'm saying what I've always said which proves I was right in the first place

Yes we know what you have said , but why do you have to keep telling us in almost every post?

 

Distinctly odd behaviour,

 

Unless you have some esoteric need to remind yourself?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trastrick said:

There's only one sure way to deal with terrorists, murderers, baby kidnappers, and child rapists.

 

Don't fold to their demands.

 

Get rid of them, or you'll be painting that old Forth Bridge forever!

 

But as you are a  self identified Pacifist, your view does prevail in todays society.

 

But we can disagree, right?¬†¬†ūüėÄ

That’s the usual simplistic view from you.

Get rid of them.!

First find them and then consider how you stop a whole new generation of them.

Your stance at the moment would be I assume no hostage trade whatsoever.

That is certainly a view of the Zionist and far right  faction ,but very much in line with the very philosophy that will see Netanyahu ditched by those who have more pragmatic views.

And nothing wrong with being a Pacifist nationality

Edited by RJRB
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
√ó
√ó
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.