The Yom Kippur War .

Once the whole Arab world agree that Israel can exist , the Israeli government would have to to tread very carefully or it would lose the backing of the democratic governments of this world.

How peace will come about will be a change of direction by the Iranians but I cannot see that happening anytime soon .

5 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Maybe that's because just 4 weeks ago hundreds of Palestinians attacked, slaughtered , maimed, raped, tortured and then took hostages before parading a naked young woman on the back of a truck whilst Palestinians spat on her body.

Not really a good look is it?

I can't recall Ukrainian folk doing that, can you?

I don't think there is any risk of Ukrainian folk stabbing and blowing us up in the name of religion is there?  I don't get stopped at airports, concerts, euro tunnel for extreme security checks and have to be at the airport 3 hours before my flight because of a Ukrainian wanting to shout "Allah Akbar" before blowing me to smithereens.......unless I've missed something?

But but but, it's because they are brown.

Always playing the victim and racist card when desperate,

I would have put my bottom dollar on you coming out with that at some point.

ūüôĄūüôĄ

Moist of the wars and terror attacks around the world are islamic 

Especially in Africa and the middle east 

And now Europe 

I honestly believe that there will be Sharia law in the UK before the end of the century

And all the liberals who have money will leave

And then blame to Tories for the mess 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

And now Europe 

I honestly believe that there will be Sharia law in the UK before the end of the century

Who attacked Iraq ?  Who attacked Afghanistan ?  Who attacked Ukraine ?  Who attacked North Korea ?  Who attacked North Vietnam ?  Who attacked the Falklands ?

It would seem that you think the whole world is Islamic,  including us.    Wrong again Grey  -  get back to school lad.

If we do have Sharia law in this country,  you are going to have to change your ways lad.    Maybe that's what's upsetting you.

35 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

And now Europe 

Have you forgotten The Balkans?

That was Europe and have a look at some of the war crimes perpetrated during that round of ethnic cleansing.

44 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

And now Europe 

ūü¶á ūüí©¬†

46 minutes ago, RJRB said:

That was Europe and have a look at some of the war crimes perpetrated during that round of ethnic cleansing.

Im talking about now and the future

Not 40 years ago 

Edited by Jack Grey

25 minutes ago, RJRB said:

I dont think anyone has forgot about the Balkans, I was there 1994 /95. My friends in Croatia say it's still simmering

On 15/11/2023 at 14:34, RJRB said:

@Chekhov

People have the right to decide what offends them as you frequently demonstrate.

People certainly have the right to decide what offends them, but they do not have the right not to be offended.

Not unless it turns into persecution.

Just now, Axe said:

Have a look here to find out if your MP is a terrorist sympathiser.

How did my MP vote on Gaza ceasefire?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-67438901

Thanks for the link about the ceasefire vote.

How do I find out about terrorist sympathisers?

Even a child would be able to understand the difference between the two.

Ceasefire, this, ceasefire that, has any of these MPs explained how it might be accomplished?

It's like calling for an end to poverty, cancer or knife crime without any kind of suggestion of how it could be done. It's just an empty gesture and virtual signaling.

21 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Ceasefire, this, ceasefire that, has any of these MPs explained how it might be accomplished?

It's like calling for an end to poverty, cancer or knife crime without any kind of suggestion of how it could be done. It's just an empty gesture and virtual signaling.

A good point well made. It is not in the UK parliaments gift to arrange a cease fire.  It was a SNP motion that wasted parliament time. The SNP should be doing something constructive  like  trying to sort out the drug and obesity problems in Scotland

• Like 1