Lozza Is In Bother With The Rozzers

On 04/10/2023 at 14:36, Prettytom said:

https://news.sky.com/story/laurence-fox-arrested-after-video-showing-police-in-his-home-shared-on-social-media-12976589

I thought that I’d create this safe space for all the Trumpians and conspiraloons to tell us that this is all part of some conspiracy to silence a freedom fighter.

Of course, this is a public forum, so feel free to also vent about criminal damage and lack of respect for the rule of law.

🤣🤣🤣 Oh that man Trump lives deep in your head. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delbow said:

He has some right wing sugar daddy who funds his pathetic attempts at self-publicity so I doubt he'll be coughing up any of his own cash. A life without responsibility.

My favourite bit was the ruling that calling him a racist didn’t cause material harm to his reputation.

• Haha 5

Perhaps we can have another trial to determine whether it's libelous to repeat the oft-made claim that his breath does in fact reek like a midden.

• Haha 1

Old Lozza needs someone to take him aside and give him wise counsel, not sure Calvin is the right person. What’s with the mega wealthy guy that  apparently pays him £ 250,000 ?  Is he getting perverted laughs watching Lozza’s buffoonish clowning ?

Edited by Ridgewalk

Fox is just another in a long line of tedious blokes whose careers were on the skids and realised that their dwindling fame and inner core of essential twatishness could be monetised.  Has he done the Tucker Carlson interview yet?

Edited by Guest