Sign in to follow this  

"Your country needs YOU!"

We need to do this today as it is the last day so log on now!!!!!!!

As Lord Kitchener once said... "Your country needs YOU!"

There is a very real danger that Cristiano Ronaldo will be voted the fans' best young player at the World Cup despite his pouting, diving, pretty boy antics designed mainly to get himself a lucrative transfer to Real Madrid and thus avoid the good kicking he deserves from Wayne Rooney at Manchester United training.

He is currently 1st in the FIFA voting just ahead of Luis Valencia of Ecuador. Please can everyone go to http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/bypa/eligible.html and do the decent thing by voting for Luis Valencia. It doesn't matter who you support or if you haven't seen them play, just stop Ronaldo.

Takes 30 seconds...You know it makes sense

How typical of the "Engerland" mentality that you think skilful, talented players should be physically attacked while supporting a bloke who thinks it's legitimate to stamp on another player's genitals.

How typical of the "Engerland" mentality that you think skilful, talented players should be physically attacked while supporting a bloke who thinks it's legitimate to stamp on another player's genitals.

correctamundo

to be fair no liked him before

I dont often agree with you mate- but you are so right on this.

To get people to vote against ronaldo just because rooney got sent off for a clear stamp, I find laughable.

Listen up- lets stop finding a scapegoat again.

We were ****e, we played a crap formation, we had an inept manager, players who were supposedly world class ended up looking average, and the long list of things that signalled the death knell for us- even before we got to the world cup.

Its about time we all stopped putting english football as best in the world- because I'm sorry, its just not.

It is a bit pathetic really. I agree with Angelus 100% (5 words I thought I'd never use in the same sentence)

As much as I dont like Ronaldo (I didn't like him before Saturday so it's not just that) he wasn't the reason Rooney was sent off, Rooney and SGE with his c**p tactics/formation were the reasons.

I do really dislike Christiano Ronaldo though, such a pouting little brat..

There is a great picture of rooney on the backpage of the daily mirror,it is the one where rooney has is arms stretched out painted with a red st george flag on his body & to the right he is holding ronaldo's head which has just been severed, with the nike logo just do it,it is great.

This isn't about why we went out of the world cup, this is about ronaldo not deserving young player of the world cup!

Don't particularly like Ronaldo, but Rooney...

He came over as just a fat, scally thug with a temperament more suited to playing for the Dog & Duck in the Sunday league. If you're representing your country at the highest level you shouldn't be resorting to playing in a Toxteth Street Soccer style. He lets himself, the squad and the supporters down and then starts blaming the opposition and the ref. Overpaid, whining idiot!

Ronaldo has 10,000 more votes. This wont change anything.

everyone is emailing this as well, i have three email accounts and there must be at least 20 links to this website in each account!!! cant be arsed - little ron is a cu*t but whether he wins the player award or not, it doesnt bring anything to my table.