Curry Delivery to Nether Edge

Hi,

Can anyone tell me of a curry house that delivers to the Nether edge area. Im new here and ive been to kebabish so much im gonna die!!!

I just want a good quality Jalfrezi delivered!!

Numbers or websites would be helpful

cheers

http://www.curry-tonight.co.uk/

just across in Heeley so np with delivery. Never tried them, but a friend recommends them.

Personally, I like Hakims, and they do indeed do a good Jalfrezi. London Road (sorry, can't find the menu with number at the mo).

Try 192.com for the number http://www.192.com/directory.cfm/restaurant/SHEFFIELD/47/hakims_restaurant

or you could hire me to come round & cook you one, my new business venture is this. 10 quid a head & it's not full of all that crap oil that the takeaways do!, just supply the meat, i'll do the rest.

PM me if interested!

Romario

The number for Curry Tonight is on their website.

It's FREE phone number and FREE delivery.

The food is excellent and I can highly recomment their Garlic Bread Supreme (mmmm garlic bread supreme *droooooool*)

Gulshan Balti House on the Wicker deliver. Food is good too, i would recommend the Keema Bhuna also the Chicken Biryani.

Number is on Yell.com!

curry tonight are top!! ooooooooooooooo i could just eat a curry :( yumyum

Originally posted by mimicraze

curry tonight are top!!

'cept their driver thinks he's the answer to michael schumacher :lol:

They dont deliver (sorry) but the new india garden on chesterfield road is well well well well nice. mmmmm good prices 2

Isn't there also a New India Garden takeaway in Woodseats? Are they connected with the restaurant and if so does anyone know if the foods comparable?

I know they don't deliver on Friday and Saturday night, and I'm not sure if they'll deliver to Nether Edge, but you might want to try Butler's Balti House:

Their menu's online at: http://www.butlersbalti.co.uk

I think Butler's has to be one of the best Indian restaurant in Sheffield (if not the best!) and yet so many people still haven't heard of it!

i know the guy who owns that place - good menus!:D

i reccomend 'tandoori house delivery' on ecclesall road, last year we got deliveries to abbeydale road so i presume they would deliver to nether edge. Great menu, student discount, ring 0114 267 9600 :)

harriet