Jump to content

People Smugglers Showing Drunk And Scantily Clad British Girls In Social Media

Recommended Posts

Just now, fools said:

form an opinion, and counter misinformation

 

you've done the dublin agreement line repeatedly, you can leave now, your job is done

I will leave when I'm ready.

You already have your opinion because you've been spouting it from the beginning.   Any information or misinformation will make no difference because they are here

You also know full well that the government found it can't deport them so why not wait and see what happens.

They will keep coming anyway so you are not going to miss anything.

.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cressida said:

Won't argue with that but we can't go back and I would like to hear some suggestions on keeping immigration under control.

More staff in the home office and on the front line to consider claims quicker and remove those quicker that fail to meet standards

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Nothing to do with anxiety more just a case of not accepting double standards. 
 

I don’t provide links for others that don’t do the same

I haven't asked for any links, you have. I asked you to make a guess, you refused

2 minutes ago, Delayed said:

More staff in the home office and on the front line to consider claims quicker and remove those quicker that fail to meet standards

remove? hows that working

 

process them quicker, more will come

Edited by fools

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fools said:

I haven't asked for any links, you have. I asked you to make a guess, you refused

And I don’t guess. I base my knowledge on facts and evidence helped by links.

 

You can guess things but dont expect everyone else to make things up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Finally a genuine question. 
 

We share data with other countries, they help verify and the home office have overseas staff to make their own enquiries to verify information. This is partly why asylum claims take so long 

Your point being?

Ok thanks for that but the cynic in me wonders why they lose proof of their identity .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Ok thanks for that but the cynic in me wonders why they lose proof of their identity .

Don’t get me wrong they are reasons why ID goes missing. It does make it harder for the H.O to verify. Not impossible but it just slows things down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cressida said:

Won't argue with that but we can't go back and I would like to hear some suggestions on keeping immigration under control.

I'm afraid you will be disappointed cressida,  because the government will not admit that whatever we do,  needs doing with International co-operation.

They have come to a full stop and the numbers are still rising.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Don’t get me wrong they are reasons why ID goes missing. It does make it harder for the H.O to verify. Not impossible but it just slows things down. 

And there is the answer .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I'm afraid you will be disappointed cressida,  because the government will not admit that whatever we do,  needs doing with International co-operation.

They have come to a full stop and the numbers are still rising.

Are the immigrants who tear their papers up the economic ones?

Edited by cressida

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, fools said:

remove? hows that working

 

It's not working very well at all in view of the pledges that silly Sunak made to you so why don't you try asking him    -    It IS HIS problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hackey lad said:

And there is the answer .

Yes that’s right. SOME people will  not want to cooperate. 
 

and for the benefit of others I’ve said some and not all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Delayed said:

Yes that’s right. SOME people will  not want to cooperate. 
 

and for the benefit of others I’ve said some and not all.

what percentage come without any ID

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.