The thunderstorm megathread (all thunder threads are in here)

Guess who forgot to bring their washing in :loopy:

Thunder, lightning and lots of rain here in thorpe hesley, we've even lost sky signal! .. what a storm!

________

Synthetic Weed

Edited by pinklady

A good thunderstorm to blow away the cobwebs.....

30C and wall 2 wall sunshine is still on for tomorrow!

I don't think there's any doubt that my car will definitely look cleaner in the morning! Free car wash courtesy of Mother Nature :thumbsup:

Lightning in Killamarsh and a sky black as the orbs of hell, but no thunder and no rain so far

Gordon Bennet! Think we just had a lightning strike near Eccy Road!

Very heavy rain here now! (south side)

Its torrential!!!!!!!

We are in Stocksbridge and the storm is unbelievable :o ...the rain is bouncing and there's fork lightning and thunder like I've not witnessed for a long time. It always amazes me how cool the air goes when it starts.

Fantastic :thumbsup:

(mind you, I wouldn't be saying this if my 3 year old wasn't staying with her grandparents tonight...she'd be terrified, even though we've told her it's just the fairies taking their wheelie bins out!)

Lightning in Killamarsh and a sky black as the orbs of hell, but no thunder and no rain so far

I haven't seen the lightning, I'm up near the two Schools in Killamarsh.

We are in Stocksbridge and the storm is unbelievable :o ...the rain is bouncing and there's fork lightning and thunder like I've not witnessed for a long time. It always amazes me how cool the air goes when it starts.

Fantastic :thumbsup:

(mind you, I wouldn't be saying this if my 3 year old wasn't staying with her grandparents tonight...she'd be terrified, even though we've told her it's just the fairies taking their wheelie bins out!)

Yes it is a brilliant storm, it will hopefully freshen the air up a bit

near crystal peaks, the darkness has been looming and now its raining and lightning. love it!