The thunderstorm megathread (all thunder threads are in here)

The traffic Cam is above the wires looking down would give the image of line down.

what about the size of the hailstones ?????????????/

It's not rained in S11. Went very dark with a couple of rumbles of thunder and that's it. Back out sunbathing again......v.hot!

Same in Fulwood S10..... a few rumbles of thunder an hour or so ago, some menacing looking clouds, but not a drop of rain. It's hard to believe the pictures from Walkey and Hillsborough posted earlier in this thread... it's only a few miles away as the crow flies !!! I was hoping I wouldn't have to water the garden tonight for once.

Just got back from Roche Abbey with the wife and sister-in-law, and we got caught in the storm.

And boy do those hailstones hurt!!

They are bailing out Boots in Hillsborough which has flooded very badly, and avoid Hillsborough Road, there is a collapsed manhole cover.

Shales moor

IMGP0965.jpg

if you get flooding then the trams stop to electrical return problems. Driving in my car in inifirmary road was horendous i thought the windscreen was going to go with the noise the hail was making

Did for about 10 minutes, but it's back now. Mine is a communal dish though so not sure if thats any help?!

Mine's communal too... still down. Oops, what have I done? :roll:

TRAMS

I understand there is now OHL (OVER HEAD LINE) problems leppinngs lane was flooded a tram was stuck at hillsborough out bound this was sent to middlewood when the line was clear. The rain and hail were horrendous any one who thinks this was a bit of rain shouldnt really be allowed out without an adult.

Shales moor

IMGP0965.jpg

if you get flooding then the trams stop to electrical return problems. Driving in my car in inifirmary road was horendous i thought the windscreen was going to go with the noise the hail was making

arnt you in the bus lane there busman?

weve had thunder in Dinnington for about an hour now its raining right bad

Really? I live in North Anston, just heard the constant rumbles and hardly any rain!

arnt you in the bus lane there busman?

Yes could i couldnt move any where