Currys in town closing to be a Nightclub?

I've heard that Currys in town (opp. Moor) is closing down to be a club.

anyone got any more info?

I've heard that Currys in town (opp. Moor) is closing down to be a club.

anyone got any more info?

i heard this rumour a few years back that the same people who owned wow, would be opening a club there, never come to fruition though

Oh yes it is true.

Will be another mingdom type place. There are details and plans published on the web all about it. Although I think it will be opening in a couple of years, not immediately.

Drawings of nightclub plan

That Curry's hasn't done very wall at all. There is a sign up on the corner of the building advertising club space for rent, got permission to stay open 'till 6am apparently.

heard this awhile back,sounds good

i heard this too and its meant to be going to be bigger than kingdom and happening later this year or so im told..

i have also heard this and heard of the nightclub chain that is ment to be taking over the building. its ment to be a big hit in leeds cause its ment to give the affect of travelling round the world in one night! i think i heard someone were that currys were going to just focus on internet shopping so it would make alot of sense if it did vacate its current building but the company that is ment to take over would be wise to wait on the so called 'redevelopment' of sheffield anyway check out the link and see what you think.

http://www.oceanaclubs.com/

I don't know who had the bright idea to refit that space for Currys but they could hardly have chosen a worse location in Sheffield. Horrible spot.

I've been to the one in Leeds, rather nice venue.

They are really strict on Dresscode, so it'll be a trouser job to get in there