Power Cable For A Humax Free Sat Box

lost the cable and have tried numerous. Others but non fires the box up .its a HDR 11008 box  any ideas how to obtain a  fire up cable 

At one time we had tech shops in Sheffield where. You could get owt you needed now its a night mare trying to get tech gear

Cuttsie,  Is your model number the  Humax  HDR1100S......not, as you say,   HDR11008?   Please contact me privately, I might be able to assist you.  I don't know how to send a PM on here!

2 hours ago, Johnnybrew said:

Cuttsie,  Is your model number the  Humax  HDR1100S......not, as you say,   HDR11008?   Please contact me privately, I might be able to assist you.  I don't know how to send a PM on here!

We can no longer send A pm on here so its difficult to arrange 

My Humax HDR 1100S box 'died' a few months ago.   The remote control  and wiring are going begging (free) Let me know if I can help. I live at the Chapeltown end of the city. 

1 hour ago, Johnnybrew said:

My Humax HDR 1100S box 'died' a few months ago.   The remote control  and wiring are going begging (free) Let me know if I can help. I live at the Chapeltown end of the city.  Or the 

So do I , I can pick it up from the library if you live near or any where to suite you thank  you  .also the four ways shop at Burncross where I pick up my news paper every morning . 

Edited by cuttsie

I can drive to meet you now, if you like.  It's not far. Name the time and place.

3 hours ago, Johnnybrew said:

I can drive to meet you now, if you like.  It's not far. Name the time and place.

sorry just seen your kind offer . I am around tomorrow  

No problem ... leave me a message tomorrow, and I'll try to meet up with you.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Johnnybrew said:

No problem ... leave me a message tomorrow, and I'll try to meet up with you.

Any time to suit you .