New baby please read

some one has offered me a new born start kit so that the baby has an out fit for when its born how sweet

your all so nice i also have a baby bath and other things coming from a lady in kent who is posting it to me

i really thankyou all so much everything is putting my mind at rest if any1 has anything else that can post it to me plez plez let me no i thankyou all so much for your offers

hi, really sorry to hear that! my heart really does go out to ya..

it is early days though and ya never know.. ya mum may come round when she gets used to the idea a bit.. i was in a similar situation with my parents (and most of my family tbh) when i got pregnant at 16.. and although my gran in particular didnt speak to me for a very long time.. as soon as my little girl was born.. she was so happy and now cant go more than a couple of days without seeing her!

i have loads of clothes, a buggy, sterilising stuff, blankets, baby bath... and loads of other stuff.. most of which other people gave me (and most of which i never used) so dont want anything for them if you need stuff further down the line....

if ya need anyone to talk to (although i am away for the next week) i am usually around and have all summer free now until uni starts so just give me a shout and will do what i can..

however.... i also dont think that worrying about baby stuff is your biggest concern at the moment.. there will be chance to sort all that out much later on. at the moment you need to take time to sort yourself out and relax a little. worrying wont do you or the baby any good in the long run. perhaps try finding out about councelling sorta things in your area.. although it didnt help me at all when i was referred to one, it does help a lot of people.

anyways, let me know if you wanna chat or need ought..

take care of ya'self XXX

thankyou so much

i no baby stuff isnt the best thing at the momment but the more im prepeared the beta i can calm down then and relax but i cant as im worried for the childs up bringing

if u have any baby things that you dont mind sending me please please pm me i would really appreciate anything you can send and i will deffintly be talk to you so much more i always need advice

thnakyou k

hi, really sorry to hear that! my heart really does go out to ya..

it is early days though and ya never know.. ya mum may come round when she gets used to the idea a bit.. i was in a similar situation with my parents (and most of my family tbh) when i got pregnant at 16.. and although my gran in particular didnt speak to me for a very long time.. as soon as my little girl was born.. she was so happy and now cant go more than a couple of days without seeing her!

i have loads of clothes, a buggy, sterilising stuff, blankets, baby bath... and loads of other stuff.. most of which other people gave me (and most of which i never used) so dont want anything for them if you need stuff further down the line....

if ya need anyone to talk to (although i am away for the next week) i am usually around and have all summer free now until uni starts so just give me a shout and will do what i can..

however.... i also dont think that worrying about baby stuff is your biggest concern at the moment.. there will be chance to sort all that out much later on. at the moment you need to take time to sort yourself out and relax a little. worrying wont do you or the baby any good in the long run. perhaps try finding out about councelling sorta things in your area.. although it didnt help me at all when i was referred to one, it does help a lot of people.

anyways, let me know if you wanna chat or need ought..

take care of ya'self XXX

thanks hun appreciate it so much its amazing to see how many people care

You could try here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sheffield-FreeCycle/messages people are always giving things away.

My only advice is 'ask politely', many people, including myself when I give things away, are easily offended when you get a rude e-mail demanding something you have offered.

If you explain a little of your situation in your replies for items, people will often suddenly find extra things to give you if you're lucky.

Good luck!

PS, My mother and I hadn't been talking for over a year when i got pregnant. Once I told her she started chilling out a little and now we get on. Your Mum might or might not but look forward to the good stuff and don't focus on the bad.

thankyou all so much for helping and giving me the advice i need

i just wanna thank evey 1 for there support i have recieved some lovely baby clothes today from a lady called tami so thanks for that

if any1 else has anything they can give away please please pm me

Hi Kendal,

I'm in Manchester. I'll see if we have some things that our little 'un doesn't need and get back to you.

that would be great do u have msn

Hi Kendal,

I'm in Manchester. I'll see if we have some things that our little 'un doesn't need and get back to you.

im from manchester bury and i have just feel pregnant which i didnt plan for i was just woundering if any body anywhere had any baby things they were giving away anything would help

im off sick at the momment and have been for 8 weeks due to a cyst in my head i was booked in for an opp but found ou i was pregnant so i cudnt have it now owrk wont let me work

my mum isnt talking ot me which is so hard as i have looked to her for support im trying so hard to get buy but im struggling and in panic i have never been pregnant and im so scared

so please any body that has anything please please let me no

thankyou so much for readin this

kendal