What cheese do they use on burgers at Yankees?

Can anyone help? Does anyone know what that gorgeous white lumpy cheese that Yankees put on their cheeseburgers, its also similar in Chubbys, its gorgeous, but I cant decide what it is!!!! Yummmyyyy !!!!:)

find something to do!!!

I have a contact in the trade and having tried their food, he reckons it's venezuelan beaver cheese.

omg scammy, liek lrn2type plx cuz ur eng iz v bad k k? it mks me wnt 2 gowg mi eyz 0uT.

l0lz

erm whats so wrong with my spellings? all the bits i left out was meant to be like that.

omg scammy, liek lrn2type plx cuz ur eng iz v bad k k? it mks me wnt 2 gowg mi eyz 0uT.

l0lz

Maybe use should learn to speak properly before critising someone's spelling. Text Speak is not for forums

I have a contact in the trade and having tried their food, he reckons it's venezuelan beaver cheese.

I thought you could only buy that at a Monty Python memorabillia shop:hihi:

Maybe use should learn to speak properly before critising someone's spelling. Text Speak is not for forums

lol..you dont think that he was possibly being sarcastic??:D

ye well i didnt speak like that all way through it iam deslexic so ye i dont always spell things rite not that anyone cares

Got a tex mex set of dips from Sainsburys tonight and one of the sauces is just like the cheese at Yankees - gorgeous.

Having said that, I won't advise going in there for your cheese. A cheeky b*s*a*d in a Sainsbury's uniform came and tried to flog me a new electricity supplier (actually, the bloke seemed decent, embarassed even, it was what they'd got him to do that was cheeky as anything)!!!!!

ye well i didnt speak like that all way through it iam deslexic so ye i dont always spell things rite not that anyone cares

I wasn't talking about you I was on about shuwarrior51

no i was on about sarahlorna

Anybody got the answer to this yet ?:help: