What cheese do they use on burgers at Yankees?

omg scammy, liek lrn2type plx cuz ur eng iz v bad k k? it mks me wnt 2 gowg mi eyz 0uT.

l0lz

omg scammy, liek lrn2type plx cuz ur eng iz v bad k k? it mks me wnt 2 gowg mi eyz 0uT.

l0lz

What?????:hihi:

Nice One Ivory bar, let me know as soon as you find out what it is, then Ill be off to Makro for a load!!!! :D

Anybody got a Makro card ?:D

I fell in love with this stuff years ago when i tryed a burger from a place. and we found a couple of take aways near us that do this cheese stuff on burgers and that the only way to eat for me. Even if we have a pizza and garlic bread i have to have a tub of this stuff just to dip my bread in. Im quiet addicted to it now and then.

"Dip your bread",defiintely Sheffield terminiology:D

mmmm, i love yankees, my boss buys me & my sister burgers from there every month.QUOTE]

A boss buying two of his staff who just happen to be sisters lunch - mmmmm I wonder what he's after........

yeah people have to judge dont they!!!! actually my sister has worked for the guy for nearly 15 years & he just like to treat us to show say thanks for all the hard work we do. also my sister has helped him through alot of hard times & he is rather generous with his money not becasue he wants something but because he's been rock bottom. he knows what its like to have nothing & he's worked very hard to get where he is.

i dont believe it...over a thousand views, and three pages, just on a type of cheese from one restaurant!!

brilliant.

Why do you think many of these places employ spotty, youth, types? Plentifull cheese supplies:shocked::gag:

Heard a whisper that NANDOS is coming to Ecclesall Road in the new year

Can anyone confirm ? I love their food ! more choice the better.

Ecce roads buzzin now!

'Nando's' and 'choice' in the same sentence? Never thought I'd see the day!

Chicken and Chips with Mild Chilli Sauce; Chicken and Chips with Medium Chilli Sauce; Chicken and Chips with Hot Chilli Sauce....................

;)

Im talking more choice of eateries on Ecclesall road!

O K! Nandos might only mainly serve chicken(thats OK) but where can you get better chicken in Sheffield ?

Answer.....................You can"t,far better than that tricky "chicken nuggett" stuff that lots of Indian restaurants are using in their curries,UGH! what is it ?