What cheese do they use on burgers at Yankees?

Don’t want to permanently upset you Yorkshire-living folk, but it’s probably LANCASHIRE cheese!

nice one scammy, I will wait for you to spill the beans on the cheese!!! Thanks for all replies, getting closer to the magic recipie I think!!!

it is neither dairylea, monterey jack or lancashire

come on discodown, you seem to have inside information ????:heyhey:

come on discodown, you seem to have inside information ????:heyhey:
i do indeed!

i'll just repeat what i said before, its a trade product unavailable to the public

cant I just have a clue??? is a 'similar' cheese available in shops do you think? even if its not exactly the same, something like it would be good :hihi: :hihi:

cant I just have a clue??? is a 'similar' cheese available in shops do you think? even if its not exactly the same, something like it would be good :hihi: :hihi:
i've never seen anything like it available to the general public.

possibly the closest i could get would be to describe it as a mixture of dairylea and cream cheese but solid. you then run it through a food processor mix with milk and leave it to bubble on a stove for a couple of hours

possibly the closest i could get would be to describe it as a mixture of dairylea and cream cheese but solid. you then run it through a food processor mix with milk and leave it to bubble on a stove for a couple of hours

Sounds almost as revolting as the Nacho cheese I used to have to make up when I worked in a cinema :gag:

Sounds almost as revolting as the Nacho cheese I used to have to make up when I worked in a cinema :gag:
what do you call cheese that doesn't belong to you?

nacho cheese!

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

discodown

If you put it through a food processor why is it lumpy ?:huh:

Its probably an Industrial Cheese, manufactured in a place like this: http://www.foodprocessing-technology.com/projects/Southwest_cheese/index.html#Southwest_cheese1

Its probably best not to go into too much detail

K.

:suspect: That site says they make Cheddar cheese :huh:

Surely it has the same rights as Champaign?? :mad: