Sign in to follow this  

Ecommerce Websites & Computer Technical Support

Hi everyone. I am advertising myself in the above areas to begin building a portfolio of work in this field. I have previous experience in both areas. I was I.T technical manager for a local sheffield charity, Aspire sheffield and was responsible for the quality assurance, diagnostics and repair training to the team working there. My goal was to make sure all our systems were as reliable and presentable as any new product. I am a long term computer enthusiast dating back to the commodore 64 and would be happy to break down technical jargon into friendly advice and tutoring, plan systems for your business or pleasure with a budget to suit you . So give me a shout if you need any help in that regard.

In terms of ecommerce I am a programmer and would like to help local business and self employed people with issues such as which platform would suit them best, sourcing and purchase of website domain names, templates, product photography (if required) and of course adding items, prices, catagories etc for your online store.  I can also be hired to keep an eye on these, update and add further functionality as requested or if tutorials are required I would be happy to help.

If interested please leave a message below or contact me on 07562770116

Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Edited by Weazel2006

Now, in terms of e-commerce, it's excellent that you're offering a holistic approach, from selecting the right platform to domain procurement, template sourcing, and product photography.