Loving Home Wanted for my precious cat

Hi all!

I have a totaly cute female cat who needs to find a loving home to settle down in. She is 2 years old and had all her paper work, she has also been "spayed" and had all her meds/jabs for indoors. I think she is half persian, not sure abour the other half. But she is friendly and since she has been with me she has become totaly relaxed.

See, she had been moved around an awfull lot as a kitten and I think that didnt help too much for he character. But she is fine now. She is house trained and wont destroy your living room or attack your furniture, she just needs a scrathing post.

Im looking for someone or a family who can give her some good love and attention for which she is so willing to return. I've never felt alone at home with her and she has always kept me enteratined... she sooo cute.

As far as her health, she seems to be in great shape, eats well although i dont over feed her so she isnt fat (i thinks thats just cruel) and she is really lively and playfull inside and out the house.

Due to fanancialy circumstances I have to move house and its been really hard finding landlords who accept pets, and I'm really sad to have to let her go.

Please if anyone is interested and can help, please pm me or contact me on 07814446862 or [email protected]. Also i have pictures if you are interested.

Many thanks

Playfull

Hi all!

I have a totaly cute female cat who needs to find a loving home to settle down in. She is 2 years old and had all her paper work, she has also been "spayed" and had all her meds/jabs for indoors. I think she is half persian, not sure abour the other half. But she is friendly and since she has been with me she has become totaly relaxed.

See, she had been moved around an awfull lot as a kitten and I think that didnt help too much for he character. But she is fine now. She is house trained and wont destroy your living room or attack your furniture, she just needs a scrathing post.

Im looking for someone or a family who can give her some good love and attention for which she is so willing to return. I've never felt alone at home with her and she has always kept me enteratined... she sooo cute.

Please if anyone is interested and can help, please pm me or contact me on 08714446862 or [email protected]. Also i have pictures if you are interested.

Many thanks

Playfull

hi again,

we have 2 other cats a queen and a male cat, they both have had there jabs, cant seem to ring you as your line is dead

julie & keith skelton

yes seems i gave you the wrong number its 07814446862, its since been corrected in the original post as well.

Hi everyone, I'm back from hols and Kitty is still looking for a new home. please get back to me if you are interested. All information is on the first post.

Thanks

Is Kitty still needing a new home as I'm looking for a new cat :)

Hi everyone, I'm back from hols and Kitty is still looking for a new home. please get back to me if you are interested. All information is on the first post.

Thanks

IS the pussy still available please

juliediane [now bluebird62]

Yes she is still available.

After her difficult experience at a potentially new home I have decided that she would be better off as a lone cat-in-a-house... so to speak.

Please if anyone is still interested then please contact me on 07814446862 or pm me. I need to find her a new home before the 5 August.

Look forward to your replies.

Maria