Global Marketing

Does anyone remember a company called Global Marketing?

They may have been based somewhere near west street or very close, I guess around the very early 1990's.

If you knew this company or worked for them, I would be very interested in talking to you for personal reasons.

Please, get in touch if you know anything about this company, positive or negative, especially if you remember anyone who worked here.

Many thanks.

1 hour ago, jellytot said:

Hi my sister worked for Intercell - I think I remember her saying it was taken over by Global Marketing, not sure but Intercell was West Bar area

Hey Jellytot, the area sounds about right, do you have a rough time frame?

I believe i am talking around 1988 to 1990 ish, but your time frame maybe a bit before or beyond.

I'm asking as my brother worked for this company, and after working for them in Sheffield then worked for them in Spain.  I'm looking to find anyone who may know him from working at Global.

Hello salmonbones

I worked at Global Marketing between 1988 and 1992. It was on Mappin street, the building opposite Revolution de Cuba on the top floor, had some good times there, more messing about than working really 

On 30/12/2022 at 17:14, tam1 said:

Hello salmonbones

I worked at Global Marketing between 1988 and 1992. It was on Mappin street, the building opposite Revolution de Cuba on the top floor, had some good times there, more messing about than working really 

Thank you, have sent you a PM as I think your time there maybe overlapped with my brother's time there.

• 6 months later...