'Gays dont eat pastry' - The F Word

Ring any bells?

He was more annoying than Janet, if that's possible.

I have followed your link and

I have absolutely no idea who he or Janet is, Unless you are talking about Janet Jackson.

I have followed your link and

I have absolutely no idea who he or Janet is, Unless you are talking about Janet Jackson.

ahh Muddy, you must be too young to remember.

'The F Word' ? What a load of crap. Gordon Ramsay's nowt but an over opinionated bacon fryer with a very limited vocabulary. He's too far up his own arse for his own good. One of his many victims ought to slap him.

Well said, Nimrod.

I only tuned in tonight on the supposition that I was going to see saint Cliff of Pilchard lay into GR, verbally, using the f-word. what a pleck!

was I ever disappointed! lol :hihi:

PT

ahh Muddy, you must be too young to remember.

Yeah,

I 'm only 36. How old are you 40s?

I missed that phrase... 'gays dont eat pastry'.

Did she mean that the gay people that she met are picky eaters ?

Poor Clive is what I say. He just trashed his own wine. Hm... Can't believe how much they charge it for ?!?!?!? ... It is no wonder that celebrity endorsements are billion pounds business in this country. Ridiculous.

'The F Word' ? What a load of crap. Gordon Ramsay's nowt but an over opinionated bacon fryer with a very limited vocabulary. He's too far up his own arse for his own good. One of his many victims ought to slap him.

This thread isn't about Gordon Ramsey or The F Work per se, so comments like that are a bit irrelevant.

I watched the programme last night, while waiting for BB to come on, and heard JSP's comment. Gordon jumped on it straight away, and said that the gay people he knows will eat pastry. JSP just mumbled something about none of her gay friends would.

It was a peculiar comment for JSP to make, but maybe someone from the gay population of SF may be able to enlighten my ignorance.

hairy pies? woolly pudding?

what do these mean!!!!

:(

what do these mean!!!!

are they related to fairy cakes or game pie ?

does mince have any conection ?

hairy pies?

Thats sooooo yuk, :gag:

what do these mean!!!!

They're along the same lines as a Haddock Pastie

Ever worked with him? Or in any decent kitchen? In fact have you ever stepped into a commercial kitchen ever?

Ever worked with him? Or in any decent kitchen? In fact have you ever stepped into a commercial kitchen ever?

whether nimrod has ever worked in a large kitchen is no reason for the loudmouth cook to bully people,he only gets away with it because people need the work, could you really imagine him bieng so abusive in a pub where he is not known or doesnt have a camera crew hanging around ?

some may consider him to be talented,perhaps he is,but he has no right to abuse people in his employ,im very surprised that we have not heard more about him, as in having to face a tribunal for bullying in the workplace.

is it the norm for cooks to go off like he does ?my son is a chef,when he was training he came across a similar bully and said nothing,he was on his break talking to his brother who had nothing to do with the establishment where my son was working,along comes loud mouth,shouting and ranting and made the mistake of trying to show up my son,i say mistake as his brother took offence and reduced the cook to a wreck,like most bullies,he could dish it out but not take it