Usyk V Joshua 2

How do we think this will go .  I think it will be a replay of the first one but as we know in boxing ,one punch can change a fight 

7 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

How do we think this will go .  I think it will be a replay of the first one but as we know in boxing ,one punch can change a fight 

Usyk, by a stoppage, late in the fight.

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Usyk, by a stoppage, late in the fight.

Hope so Paddy 

Joshua will look for the stoppage, but Usyk looks amazing right now.

Can't wait for this tonight, really looking forward to it.    

Don't really know but I think Usyk will win.    🥊🥊

I hope AJ knocks that clowns silly little man bun through the top of his head.

On 19/08/2022 at 20:53, hackey lad said:

Hope so Paddy 

Why do you hope so ?

12 minutes ago, mickey finn said:

I hope AJ knocks that clowns silly little man bun through the top of his head.

Why do you hope so ?

"Clown"  unbeaten in 13 years . Joshua is a fraud . Never known a boxer do as many advertisements as him . Getting the corn in , for when hes done 

• Like 1

Better from Joshua this time but Usyk way too quick and mobile for him, wonder if TF would be tempted to fight him?

Clown  😂😂😂

He is embarrassing himself now  . It’s all about him 

Only just seen this thread.   I'd have put money,  (which I didn't),  on Joshua winning this out right tonight.  Clearly,  Usyk wanted it more.  Not seen the fight yet. 

Call me  cynical.   All lined up nicely now for Fury to come out of 'retirement' to fight Usyk & land all the belts,  then  Hearn make a shed load of money by promoting a Fury (once & for all,  'The Greatest GB & World Heavyweight Fight of All Time),  v Joshua fight at Wembley.   

Edited by Baron99

7 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

But WHEN fury takes all of the belts (and I’m quite confident that this would happen), what entitlement will Joshua have to fight him?

In terms of WBA, Daniel Dubois is now the mandatory pretty much. So maybe Joshua needs to put him and any other mandatory fighters to bed if he is to earn that fight?

AJ has just popped himself down the pecking order…. Not what us British Boxing fans want to hear or see, because we all wanted to see Fury v Joshua, but the ship has sailed a bit. If Joshua wants it, he would have to earn it mega quick in terms of belts.

Joshua won't have any entitlement.   Eddie Hearn gets to decide.   Usyk's next defence will be against Fury out in Saudi again.   Then that sets it up for back in the UK. 

I remember & long for the days when there was a single belt in each weight division so you simply had one champion. 

Edited by Baron99