Sign in to follow this  

Watching A Youtube Video

I'm wanting to watch a Youtube doc in the corner of my PC screen whilst working, does anyone know how to keep it on the screen as it disappears every time I click on something else, I've reduced it to "miniplayer" but it still vanishes, i can hear the audio but not the picture.

Hmmm is there anything in screen settings ? Have you googled it ?

29 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I'm wanting to watch a Youtube doc in the corner of my PC screen whilst working, does anyone know how to keep it on the screen as it disappears every time I click on something else, I've reduced it to "miniplayer" but it still vanishes, i can hear the audio but not the picture.

9 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

A bit convoluted to set up but works perfectly, thank you.

You could open 2 windows, and use the snap feature of windows, dragging one to the left of the screen, and one to the right,

3 hours ago, fools said:

You could open 2 windows, and use the snap feature of windows, dragging one to the left of the screen, and one to the right,

And have the video in a small area (less than 1/4 of the screen) with the rest of the page etc below it, instead you can just use the "picture-in-picture" plugin (like said above) and have a fullscreen video playing, AND a 2nd (the size you choose) over the top.... using 100% total screen space for video playback, instead of less than 1/3 overall..

2 hours ago, Ghozer said:

And have the video in a small area (less than 1/4 of the screen) with the rest of the page etc below it, instead you can just use the "picture-in-picture" plugin (like said above) and have a fullscreen video playing, AND a 2nd (the size you choose) over the top.... using 100% total screen space for video playback, instead of less than 1/3 overall..

Other than to cause yet another argument, what was the exact purpose of your pathetic sniping post?

You've added nothing, again.

Edited by fools

2 hours ago, fools said:

Other than to cause yet another argument, what was the exact purpose of your pathetic sniping post?

You've added nothing, again.

My purpose was exactly what I said in the post...

using the method you stated, (windows 'snap' feature) does not really accomplish what the original poster wanted, the Picture in Picture addon does..

I was simply pointing this out, and saying that PiP addon is  better, and why etc...

not my issue there... 

if you feel it was a snipe or dig, that's your problem, not mine! :)

Edited by Ghozer