Sign in to follow this  

Comic Con @ Magna Sept 10 2022! meet red dwarf, doctor who & james bond guests!

Popcorn!  TV, Film & Comic Con will explode to life at Magna Science Adventure Centre for a special one day Comic Con event on Saturday 10th September! Popcorn! is a pop culture event that totally geeks out at the world of TV, Film, Comics, Literature, Sci-Fi, Cosplay & Art all under one roof!  It's gonna be amazing!

Special guests include Emmy award winning script-writer and co-creator of Red Dwarf Doug Naylor together with Red Dwarf's Chris Barrie (Rimmer), Norman Lovett (Holly) and Hattie Hayridge (Holly). Caroline Munro (The Spy Who Loved Me), Paul McGann (Withnail & I, Alien 3, Doctor Who), Peter Davison (Doctor Who), Valerie Leon (Blood from the Mummy's Tomb, Carry on Matron, Carry on Girls), Julian Glover (Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back, Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade, Harry Potter & Game of Thrones), Joseph Millson (Marvel's Moon Knight, The Last Kingdom, Holby City). Artist & illustrator Rob Richardson and the one and only utterly fabulous Bunny Galore who recently reached the semi finals of Britain's Got Talent with the hilarious all singing, all dancing Dame Nation!

Saturday 10 September 2022

11:00 AM - 5:30 PM

Buy Your Discounted Tickets Online Now!

Family Ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children) £30

Adult Ticket £10

Child (16 & Under) £8

Child Ticket (7 & Under) FREE!!

Facebook Popcorn Con

See website for Autograph Prices.

Edited by POPUK
Capitalisation

I am sorry that I am missing this,  I have only just seen this.