Millers Game

I know not Sheffield but why was the Millers game postponed today ?

4 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Crikey, how would these delicate souls have coped with the pitches in the 60's and 70's not to mention the time prior to that. Load of old rubbish, the game should have been played.

Remember a few years ago when your lot didnt pay the electric bill , sorry , your underground heating was broke and you missed a few games because of the frozen pitch ?do you think the matches should have been played then ?

4 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Do you think the underground heating has been in existence for hundreds of years? I'll tell you now, it hasn't, in fact it's only recently become a thing. Not sure what your argument is to be honest. The pitch is presented to the ref and he makes a call. Not sure you have the ability to reason and deduce to be honest.

The ref made the call , job done . You didnt seem to agree with that in your earlier post . Reason and deduce that 

23 hours ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Go to bed, you're boring me.

Ha ha ha  Loser 😂😂😂

On 07/08/2022 at 22:00, hackey lad said:

The ref made the call , job done . You didnt seem to agree with that in your earlier post . Reason and deduce that 

Ahem