Archie Battersbee

21 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

I assume its the morons at the Christian Law Centre advising her.

It's high time the claims of Christianity were tested in the courts.

...and subsequently removed from public life

5 minutes ago, Norbert said:

What claims do you mean?

6 minutes ago, Delayed said:

What claims do you mean?

Every last one that has an impact on law, morality, policy. Religion needs to be shown for what it is, enshrined predudice, fantasy, nonsense.

There are no miracles, no sanctity of life, prayer falls on no ears other than those in earshot.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Norbert said:

Every last one that has an impact on law, morality, policy. Religion needs to be shown for what it is, enshrined predudice, fantasy, nonsense.

There are no miracles, no sanctity of life, prayer falls on no ears other than those in earshot.

That won't happen. Christianity is a staple of this country even if people say it's dwindling. 

And you can't say that there no miracles, answered prayer. I've had answered prayer. 

Anyway off topic

17 minutes ago, Delayed said:

And you can't say that there no miracles, answered prayer. I've had answered prayer. 

Correlation doesn't equal causation.

You wanted something, it happened. 

6 minutes ago, Norbert said:

Correlation doesn't equal causation.

You wanted something, it happened. 

If that's how you choose to view the world that's fine. I and many others think differently. 

5 hours ago, Norbert said:

Just let it die a natural death. The charitable and social work done by the church needs to be replaced by something.

What do you think could replace the church, we could all meet in Wetherspoons on a weekend?

4 hours ago, Delayed said:

If that's how you choose to view the world that's fine. I and many others think differently. 

Enjoy your delusions.

1 hour ago, El Cid said:

Just let it die a natural death. The charitable and social work done by the church needs to be replaced by something.

What do you think could replace the church, we could all meet in Wetherspoons on a weekend?

An excellent replacement for the church would be competent government and well funded social services, free from the prescriptive dour moralising of religion.

45 minutes ago, Norbert said:

Enjoy your delusions.

Enjoy your ignorance 

43 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Enjoy your ignorance 

Sorry I'm not following you. The opposite of ignorance is knowledge and education, and these are positively correlated with a lack of religion.

44 minutes ago, Norbert said:

Sorry I'm not following you. The opposite of ignorance is knowledge and education, and these are positively correlated with a lack of religion.

Ignorance is also linked with a lack of knowledge and an unwillingness to learn. You are demonstrating both by dismissing all religious people as delusional and then implying that they are uneducated and lack knowledge. 

1 hour ago, Delayed said:

Ignorance is also linked with a lack of knowledge and an unwillingness to learn. You are demonstrating both by dismissing all religious people as delusional and then implying that they are uneducated and lack knowledge. 

Religion is nothing but social Control of the masses, do as we say or else

• Like 1