Trans Women Are Women. To Disagree Is Hate.

Just now, LovePotion said:

Why do feminist movements want CIS female only spaces? I find this gendered toilet and changing room business all outdated and pointless, especially as we now know there are a considerable amount of people who are attracted to those of the same biological sex as them e.g. lesbians and there is nothing to stop a lesbian entering a woman's toilet. 

There is nothing to stop a homosexual man standing next to a hererosexual man who has his Willy and balls out at a urinal.

😂Gets me every time 😂

16 minutes ago, Hecate said:

What is gender?

As I stated a few posts ago, gender is just a social construct, an epiphet. 

At one time, all children in this country were termed 'Girls' & to differentiate between the TWO sexes, they were further termed, 'Knave girls', & 'Gays' or 'Maiden girls'. 

http://margaretmuirauthor.blogspot.com/2014/09/its-fact-all-boys-were-once-called.html?m=1

At best, you have 3 medically recognised sexes, males, females & hermaphrodites. 

1 minute ago, Baron99 said:

As I stated a few posts ago, gender is just a social construct, an epiphet. 

At one time, all children in this country were termed 'Girls' & to differentiate between the TWO sexes, they were further termed, 'Knave girls', & 'Gays' or 'Maiden girls'. 

http://margaretmuirauthor.blogspot.com/2014/09/its-fact-all-boys-were-once-called.html?m=1

At best, you have 3 medically recognised sexes, males, females & hermaphrodites. 

Yes, but I was asking LovePotion.  Given that he's clearly so interested and well informed on the subject - and not at all baiting his hook on yet another controversial subject - I'm sure his answer would be fascinating to all.

1 minute ago, Hecate said:

Yes, but I was asking LovePotion.  Given that he's clearly so interested and well informed on the subject - and not at all baiting his hook on yet another controversial subject - I'm sure his answer would be fascinating to all.

I'm sure that LovePotion will answer at some point. 

30 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

Why do feminist movements want CIS female only spaces? I find this gendered toilet and changing room business all outdated and pointless, especially as we now know there are a considerable amount of people who are attracted to those of the same biological sex as them e.g. lesbians and there is nothing to stop a lesbian entering a woman's toilet. 

There is nothing to stop a homosexual man standing next to a hererosexual man who has his Willy and balls out at a urinal.

My bold. 

Because in the world we currently live in, that's their right & if you're criticising them, because of the world we live in, you're being hateful for questioning their request. 

What makes you think I am a he? 🤔

Shouldn't that be

"What makes you think I identify as a he?"

1 minute ago, LovePotion said:

What makes you think I am a he? 🤔

What is gender?

3 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

You say tomayto, I say tomaaato.

Then you are saying it wrong.

Edited by The_DADDY

2 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

Gender is someone's identity. The gender they identify as and the pronouns they wish to be reffered to as.

That's telling me how you use the word 'gender'.  What is gender?

I have just told you. 🙃🙃

You told me how you use the word 'gender'.  What is gender?

Are you going to keep asking the question until you get the answer you want? Because that won't be happening.

Go on, humour Hecate. Please???

Are you going to keep asking the question until you get the answer you want? Because that won't be happening.

Come on.  You told us that biological sex and gender are different.  You presumably know what biological sex is, so you must also know what gender is, as you distinguished between them.