Trans Women Are Women. To Disagree Is Hate.

6 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

Gender and biological sex are different things. 

That's the thing though. Not everyone agrees with that.

3 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

It doesn't matter whether people agree of not, it isn't going to stop trans women (and they are the one who need defending here, trans men don't get the same level of hate) being who they are and living their lives how they choose. They are protected in law and they have the same employment rights etc as anyone else. All of the haters out there are trying to fight a battle that has already been lost. Their opinion is irrelevant.

My bold.

When the term 'hate' is used to describe a different opinion (an opinion held by the vast majority of the public ) then you've already lost the argument.

1 minute ago, LovePotion said:

There is hate, trans women are beaten and attacked regularly. People are seething that the new cheif of the law courts is a trans woman. Is that not hate to be seething that someone has been successful in their chosen career.

Where's the hate?

Far More Straight men are regularly attacked. 

Far more Straight women are regularly attacked .

Like I said earlier, 'hate' is the new 'racist'.

• Like 1

Just now, LovePotion said:

I don't see how we have gotten on to sexuality. Yes, CIS heterosexual men make up the largest number of violence victims in the UK. That is a fact. Heterosexual CIS women and lesbian CIS women only form a small portion of people who are attacked in the UK.

I am talking about trans women being attacked for being trans, no other reason.

😂 There's that word again 😂

2 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

I am talking about trans women being attacked for being trans, no other reason.

Prove it.

8 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

Claire is not a bloke, she is a woman. 

What would a DNA test show?

1 minute ago, LovePotion said:

Do you like that word?

It's hilarious. 

Every time you use it I have a good chuckle. 

That would be irrelevant to how Claire identifies and how she should be addressed. It is a matter of respect.

If it's a matter of respect then you must respect the voices of people who don't agree with this trans movement. 

As I said upthread, we have freedom of speech in this country. But the haters/disagree-ers have no right to stipulate how trans women live their lives. 

Yet the trans crowd seem to think it's OK for them to force a label on straight people.

Hmmm 🤔

What label is that? I haven't heard of any heterosexual people being labelled but interested to hear if they have. 

Behave 😂

From the number of cases that have made the news over the past few years of high profile women who have made lawful comments, (otherwise they would have found themselves in court on hate charges), based on their opinions, such as J K Rolling, the average trans women is more mysogynistic than the average man in the street. 

Just now, Baron99 said:

From the number of cases that have made the news over the past few years of high profile women who have made lawful comments, (otherwise they would have found themselves in court on hate charges), based on their opinions, such as J K Rolling, the average trans women is more mysogynistic than the average man in the street. 

👏

44 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

Gender and biological sex are different things. 

What is gender?