Trans Women Are Women. To Disagree Is Hate.

2 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

I think you need to put the caffiene down and look at the Common Law Assent group page. They know what is going on and have predicted many of the awful things the government has tried to do to us over the last two years. 

Oh yes the old Freeman of the land rubbish. Quoting the Magna Carta when they don't really know what it's about.

3 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

Do you know what Magna Carta is?

Yes. Only a small part of it is still in use. These people quote parts that are no longer relevant like article 61.

44 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

Rubbish, you keep saying that about the NWO. Putin cares about 1 person himself. You really think he's worried about some 'NWO'. But you've read about Kluas Schwab and the NWO so it must be true. Putin has also had meetings with Schwab and the WEF. Not that It really matters what I or anyone else says on here because you seem to think you know better than everyone.

Putin has fallen out out of favor with the WEF.

His stance on the wholesale murder of ethnic Russians by the Ukrainian 'army' aka Nazis has seen to that.

6 hours ago, LovePotion said:

I think you are both.

I fought for your rights you idiot. And I am a WOMAN. Any posts saying otherwise will be ignored. Troll. Have you got anything better to do?

See you avoided my last post so I’ll try this one

define Woman

30 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Putin has fallen out out of favor with the WEF.

His stance on the wholesale murder of ethnic Russians by the Ukrainian 'army' aka Nazis has seen to that.

Back on topic  please . Your rantings have another place to go 

5 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Back on topic  please . Your rantings have another place to go 

Hush now.

5 hours ago, LovePotion said:

What do you think I am, a living dictionary?

It's a perfectly reasonable request.

You say trans women are women, but there's no such thing as a real woman, so how can someone be something that supposedly doesn't exist?

24 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

A WOMAN IS A PERSON WHO IDENTIFIES AS A WOMAN. 

Good to know. So when there's a massive line for the gents, I'll use the ladies and identify as a woman. 

A woman  is born a woman if a man wants to be a woman it will always be a man who wants to be a woman.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LovePotion said:

What do you think I am, a living dictionary?

no but you are very insistent on been called a woman, so what is one? 

6 hours ago, LovePotion said:

A WOMAN IS A PERSON WHO IDENTIFIES AS A WOMAN. 

Even if they have prostate issues?  Might that  be awkward on a female hospital ward?

6 hours ago, Delayed said:

Good to know. So when there's a massive line for the gents, I'll use the ladies and identify as a woman. 

You say that in jest (?) but a trans-identifying person really does need neither medical nor surgical intervention - and perhaps not social intervention, like wearing 'gender appropriate' clothing' - to identify as a particular gender or none.  As such, it's entirely reasonable for a person who appears to be male, for example, to use female facilities.

Here's what Stonewall has to say on the issue:

For other trans people, surgery isn’t something they want or need to feel happy with their body. It’s the same with hormones, like testosterone and oestrogen treatments. It’s important to remember that being trans isn’t about having a particular appearance or particular body parts. It’s something that’s absolutely core to a trans person’s identity and doesn’t alter – whatever their outward appearance might be.

Transition means different things for each person: there is no one single ‘gender reassignment operation’ and no end goal to transition beyond what the individual wants.

And, frankly, it’s no one else’s business what kind of treatment a trans person has or doesn’t have. If you wouldn’t ask a cisgender person what’s under their clothes, why would it be appropriate to ask a trans person?

Which might be fine, but it does rather leave open the door for certain types of offender to perhaps take advantage of a situation where women's complaints about a man in communal gym showers, for example, might go unheeded.