Trans Women Are Women. To Disagree Is Hate.

9 minutes ago, steve68 said:

why are you fixating on lebians ? after all they are real women whatever their sexuality 

Lesbians are also straight biological males who identify as women and reject medical and surgical intervention to affirm that transition. 

Of course same-sex attracted lesbian women are bigots if they reject the notion of romantic and sexual relationships with these transwomen.  The CEO of Stonewall said that this was 'analogous to sexual racism'.  There are workshops now that transwomen lesbians can attend about how to break this 'cotton ceiling' and get same-sex attracted women to accept sex with those with a penis and other physical masculine characteristics.

It rather reminds me of the good old days when Stonewall used to fight against people who told lesbians that the only reason that they didn't like dick was because they just hadn't had sex with the right dick, and now the right dick is apparently lady dick.

13 minutes ago, Hecate said:

Lesbians are also straight biological males who identify as women and reject medical and surgical intervention to affirm that transition. 

Of course same-sex attracted lesbian women are bigots if they reject the notion of romantic and sexual relationships with these transwomen.  The CEO of Stonewall said that this was 'analogous to sexual racism'.  There are workshops now that transwomen lesbians can attend about how to break this 'cotton ceiling' and get same-sex attracted women to accept sex with those with a penis and other physical masculine characteristics.

It rather reminds me of the good old days when Stonewall used to fight against people who told lesbians that the only reason that they didn't like dick was because they just hadn't had sex with the right dick, and now the right dick is apparently lady dick.

My bold.

That is literally what I was told as a lad. I believed it to until I  got a bit older (early teens). 

1 minute ago, LovePotion said:

I don't understand how someone could not love dick but I respect their choice.

Dick who ?

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Dick who ?

Dick turpin

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Dick turpin

Dick Emery?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Dick Emery?

Some of the things I've read on here could have been written by Dick Emery . Lesbian women being called bigots because they wont have a sexual relationship with a woman who has got a penis 

Edited by hackey lad

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Dick Emery?

Loved Dick Emery, so funny as a kid

Just now, melthebell said:

Loved Dick Emery, so funny as a kid

He was Definitely one of my favorites.  Had me in stitches 

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Some of the things I've read on here could have been written by Dick Emery 

You're not wrong lol 

13 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Dick Emery?

Dick Van Dyke. :hihi:

1 minute ago, PRESLEY said:

Dick Van Dyke. :hihi:

🤣

31 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Frightening 

I don't think many people are aware that the traditional notion of the transexual male or female - someone who 'passes' as their chosen gender, Caitlyn Jenner, for example -  is thoroughly outdated.  Gender identity theory dictates that as biological males who identify as women are women, including those who reject medical and surgical intervention to affirm that transition, they are able to access all women's same-sex spaces.  Those include not only bathrooms, where girls and women may feel uncomfortable or threatened in the presence of someone with masculine characteristics due to cultural reasons, for example, or due to menstruation-related issues, but to places like rape crisis centres:

[Sarah] told the BBC she had been groomed and sexually abused when she was a child and later, in her 20s, a man she knew raped her. She did not go to the police.

Last year, she knew she was going to have to come into contact with the man who attacked her. "I was finding it really hard to cope and I was having increased anxiety attacks," she says. "So I decided to approach Survivors' Network for help."

She says she felt an immediate benefit from the group sessions. "We had either been abused as children or had experiences as women. It was a very safe space to speak about the feelings we had been through."

She added: "We spoke a lot about how we were manipulated and coerced by men. I can't tell you how much it helped me mentally."

Sarah says a new person attended a session, whom she understood to be a trans woman. She said the person presented as typically male, wearing male clothing. "I was a bit taken aback. I decided I wasn't going to speak that week because I wasn't comfortable."

"I don't trust men because I have been raped by a man. I've been sexually abused by men. And I just don't necessarily trust that men are always who they say they are," she said.

However, she says the person running the session asked her to speak to the group. "I felt manipulated and coerced into talking," she said. "When I left the session I had a panic attack, I was absolutely distraught."

Just to be clear: this isn't about denying the existence or transpeople, and this isn't about hating transpeople; this is about safeguarding the rights of women and girls and protecting their right to same-sex spaces and activities including sport where the participation of biological males might compromise women's  and girls' mental and physical dignity, fairness and safety.

Edited by Guest