Trans Women Are Women. To Disagree Is Hate.

Just now, LovePotion said:

I suggest you consult Google for a definition of what a trans woman is.

Why don't you tell me? 

Just now, LovePotion said:

I don't use that word but essentially yes

So essentially having the operation could be a cure for Homosexuality ?

2 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

I refuse to answer any question until you answer mine.

Looks like we are at an impasse then.

Ah well, never mind 🙄

4 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

I guess so, not that homosexuality is something that needs to be cured.

I refuse to answer any question until you answer mine.

I agree and please excuse my clumsy language but all this sort of thing blows my mind 

5 minutes ago, steve68 said:

Because whether you like it or not, it leaves those engaged in autogynephilia a place to operate in, you defended as being a woman, earlier of the trans post 

•  #47   do you really think women shouldn't be concerned? by a peado/beastality pervert dressing and claiming to be a woman

Thank you, I’ve learned a new word today. What you have mentioned above is a real worry for many women.  Not every person purporting to be transgender has any intention to do more than wear women’s clothes and a bit of lippy so they they can believe they have the right to invade women only spaces.

They have done a huge disservice to genuine trans women , who probably just wish to be left in peace to get on with their lives.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LovePotion said:

What about lesbians in women's spaces? Does that worry you?

why are you fixating on lebians ? after all they are real women whatever their sexuality 

14 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

So essentially having the operation could be a cure for Homosexuality ?

If anyone is interested in finding out more about this issue - and it is a huge issue, particularly amongst gender questioning teenagers and their parents - you might want to have a look at a podcast called Gender: A  Wider Lens.  It's by two clinical therapists who work with children, teenagers and their families dealing with issues like rapid onset gender dysphoria.  One of the early episodes is an interview with a gay man who talks about his struggles as a very feminine young gay teenager.

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

You don't know whether the trans woman wearing lippy as you say even fancies women. Lesbians fancy women and are able to enter environments where women maybe in varying states of undress.

What do you mean "real women?". The argument that feminists use against trans women is that they believe that trans women are actually heterosexual men who fancy women wanting to be around naked women.

Born and identify as a  genetic woman, who has not been altered by lab created hormones 

6 minutes ago, Hecate said:

If anyone is interested in finding out more about this issue - and it is a huge issue, particularly amongst gender questioning teenagers and their parents - you might want to have a look at a podcast called Gender: A  Wider Lens.  It's by two clinical therapists who work with children, teenagers and their families dealing with issues like rapid onset gender dysphoria.  One of the early episodes is an interview with a gay man who talks about his struggles as a very feminine young gay teenager.

Hecate , thanks but no thanks . As I said all this blows my mind  

3 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

You mean CIS woman.

🤣

7 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

You mean CIS woman.

I mean unlike a trans-woman