Trans Women Are Women. To Disagree Is Hate.

6 minutes ago, Jomie said:

Do you mean that male to female people are the same as biological females? If so, then it follows that the those who were born in the sex category ‘girl/woman’ must also be trans girls/women because those two groups are one.  

A woman is an adult human female. A female is an individual of the sex that is typically capable of bearing young or producing eggs. Does this apply to trans women? 

A natal woman cannot know what it is to be trans, no more than a man can know what it is to be born female. Life experiences are entirely different.  If you want to know something of the trials of being a biological woman, listen to the BBC programme ‘28 days-ish’ on Sounds. When you have done that, come back here and tell us if there is anything that correlates with a natal man’s life experience. 

Also go onto the Trans Widows website and read some of those accounts of women who have had to deal with their partner’s fetish. If you want to know more about that, read Ray Blanchard.  Read up on the harrowing stories of people who have damaged their perfectly healthy bodies only to realise that they have not become what they desired. Reddit has a sub detrans section. Trans regret is becoming more known about know as people speak up. 

JKR is not transphobic. If you have read her essay, you will know that. All she wants is for women to have their own, sex segregated spaces preserved so that women are not put at risk. Studies show that patterns of criminality do not change when a man decides to present as a woman - they are equal to that of men.  Have a look at terfisaslur for some indication of the misogyny and hatred of women.

Women learn from an early age to tread warily through life. They know that men can be a danger - thankfully not all.  Domestic abuse and murder is predominantly perpetrated by men.  This is why women want their own spaces. Also for privacy and dignity. 

People cannot change sex. Professor Winston has said that our sex markers are in every cell of our body. All trans people can do is adopt stereotypical appearance. That does not make them members of that sex category.  

I agree with almost all of your post however I'd like to take issue with the wording in bold.

Thankfully not all or Thankfully not many?

I'd say the latter. 

Hopefully you are right. The problem is that women often don’t know. Helen Joyce thinks that it is men like you who have females in their lives, (particularly young daughters) who will make a stand regarding single sex spaces. Men who stand up for women don’t usually get the online abuse that women typically get. 

• Like 1

It's become a bit of a cliche to reference the book 1984 but I'm going to.

In the book Winston believes that the human mind must be free, and to remain free, one must be allowed to believe in an objective truth, such as 2 + 2 = 4. O'Brien wants Winston to believe that 2 + 2 = 5, but Winston is resistant.

The  powers-that-be wanting us to accept that trans women are women is the equivalent of being forced to accept 2 + 2 = 5.  It is about control of the mind and it must be resisted.

Edited by HumbleNarrator
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jomie said:

Hopefully you are right. The problem is that women often don’t know. Helen Joyce thinks that it is men like you who have females in their lives, (particularly young daughters) who will make a stand regarding single sex spaces. Men who stand up for women don’t usually get the online abuse that women typically get. 

I've had my fair share of abuse from men and women. I don't pay much attention to it so I couldn't say what the % is but yeah, defending womens spaces seems to be a green light for abuse to some people. Keyboard cowards, that's all they are.

5 hours ago, HumbleNarrator said:

It's become a bit of a cliche to reference the book 1984 but I'm going to.

In the book Winston believes that the human mind must be free, and to remain free, one must be allowed to believe in an objective truth, such as 2 + 2 = 4. O'Brien wants Winston to believe that 2 + 2 = 5, but Winston is resistant.

The  powers-that-be wanting us to accept that trans women are women is the equivalent of being forced to accept 2 + 2 = 5.  It is about control of the mind and it must be resisted.

Yep, this often goes through my mind when reading about, and discussing, the trans issue.

Personally, i feel that the human mind needs turmoil and, no matter how far we progress and make everything 'equal', some need something to fight for... a purpose.

The more comfortable we become, the more some people will find something to be offended by or find something to fight against, no matyer how stupid or pointless.

10 hours ago, LovePotion said:

Trans women ARE ladies. Your post stinks of bigotry and ignorance. People have a right to challenge JK Rowling when she is trying to take away the rights of people to be who they want to be. We have freedom of speech in this country. She is free to Tweet her nonsense but others are free fo disagree with her. Just like I disagree with everything you have said in your post.

How are trans women ladies?

Hardcore question, but do you believe trans women are capable of rape?

2 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

They identify as a lady. That is it. 

I believe trans women and CIS women are capable of rape. The fact that you asosciate trans women with rapists says a lot about you.

My bold.

😂🤣😂

Just now, LovePotion said:

And what is funny?

It's very clear what I find funny 👍

1 minute ago, LovePotion said:

Not to me it isn't. Mind you, people living in Canklow are probably so high on cannabis fumes that they would find anything funny.

That's a bit of a generalization.  In my experience the people of canklow are for the most part hard working and caring individuals. 

So anyway, the bit in bold?

Yeah, it is. 

8 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

They identify as a lady. That is it. 

I believe trans women and CIS women are capable of rape. The fact that you asosciate trans women with rapists says a lot about you.

My question was based on fairly recent incident at a hospital where a female patient was sexually assaulted, but the hospital claimed that the alleged perpetrator couldn't have done it because they were a trans woman.

It's not phobic to have questions and concerns about the trans agenda.